𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞.

Rui x reader

YOU were peacefully sleeping in your bedroom, dreaming about whatever you were dreaming about

YOU were peacefully sleeping in your bedroom, dreaming about whatever you were dreaming about. I bet it's rui, anyway. you were supposed to be awake around what, 4 am? you had a field trip today with some other schools. hey, don't get me wrong. it's kind of fun hanging out around new people, although you weren't a social butterfly. you suddenly woke up due to your alarm, it was 4:21 am and you had to leave your house at 5 am.

you jolted up from your bed, towards your closet, opening it. you picked out some clothes that were comfortable but still fashionable. and of course your undergarments. you grabbed your towel and rushed to the bathroom, quickly getting rid of the clothes that you were just wearing and turning on the shower.

- 15 MINUTES LATER -

you grabbed your towel, quickly dried yourself, and you went to grab your clothes and undergarments, putting them on, you didn't bother to really brush your hair, but just bring a hairbrush with you later when you're on the bus or at school.

you went out of your bathroom, getting your bag, and stuffed it with whatever you needed for this field trip. you held your phone and went down to your door. wait. your socks. oops. you ran back up to your room and got your socks after looking for another 2 minutes. you went down, again. and went to your shoe rack, putting on your socks and getting a pair of shoes that matched your outfit.

you opened the door, locked it then ran to your school even though it was just like 4:50 am.

- WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT KAMIYAMA HIGH SCHOOL. -

you slowed down as you panted and went inside your school, going into your classroom, you were classmates with rui. you sat down at your usual seat. a few students were here and there, and you pulled out your phone and started playing a game.

as students rushed into the classroom and went out, you finally saw rui enter, groaning as you put your phone away in your pocket. he speed-walked towards you, flashing a smile at you. you just looked annoyed. I don't know.

"Hey, you don't look like you had a good morning."

"hey. and yeah I didn't have a good morning." 

"hm," he hummed as he sat down beside you.

you placed your head onto the table, your hands supporting your head as you kinda slept. it was only 5:30 am, hey. you had time for rest before getting on the bus. you felt something drop over your shoulders before falling asleep.

- 10 MINUTES LATER -

you awoke to someone shaking you, you groggily opened your eyes, blinking a few times to get rid of some blurriness from your eyes. 

"[y/n], let's go to the front of the school, it's 5:40 am."

"can't we just wait here for 10 more minutes..? I don't wanna stay out there."

"fine." 

you pulled out your phone, returning to the game you were playing before.

around 2 minutes later, you felt something lean onto your shoulder. you glanced at whatever it was, and it was rui. he just layed his head onto your shoulder for whatever reason he has, and yet, you let him rest on your shoulder while you were playing.