𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .

rui x gamer! reader.

part 3 of gamer !

I need therapy. and sleep. oh yeah, the top picture was taken and cropped by my friend. hopefully, I can get this as the last part of gamer so I can make the period comfort soon.

AS YOU played your game, you suddenly felt a pair of eyes looking at you, you paused the game and looked where you felt the eyes burning holes into you

AS YOU played your game, you suddenly felt a pair of eyes looking at you, you paused the game and looked where you felt the eyes burning holes into you. it was rui just looking at you. smilling. 

"rui, you look creepy."

"wha- I'm not trying to be creepy!"

"well, you look creepy looking at me like that! it's like you're planning something evil!"

"I'm not!!"

"yeah right!"

you both bickered like a couple who are having an argument over something stupid.

"you guys sound like an angry couple who's having an argument." said the green-haired girl.

"wahh! we would make a great couple, but nene no!"

"geez. I'm just saying. and yeah you both would probably make a good couple or whatever."

"I agree!" joined emu.

"wha- emu no!"

"I'm just sayingg! you both would make a great couple!"

"So when is the wedding?"

"what! no! I don't wanna marry rui!" a lie.

"That hurts you know."

"Good to know!"

"oh come on [n/n]! don't you have a cr-"

"SHUT UP SHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS QUIET DONT SAY ANYTHING EMU. I TRUSTED YOU WITH THIS INFORMATION AND U PROMISED YOU WOULD NEVER SAY IT TO ANYONE, DO NOT BETRAY ME PLEASE." you ranted and pleaded to the girl.

"Woah! okay fine, anything for you geez."

"good. u better keep your mouth shut."

"what was emu going to say [y/n]?"

"why would you wanna know."

"come on! I just wanna know."

"wha-? no!"

you looked to the girls who were talking about random things. emu was whispering to the girls ear.

"emu." you stated in seriousness

"y-yes ma'am..?"

"what in the flipping hell did you just tell that girl, actually whats your name anyway."

"nene, nene kusanagi."

"okay thank yuo kusanagi, okay emu. what the hell did you just tell kusanagi?"

"uhm...[y/n], did you know that your hair is so perfect today..?" the girl squeaked.

"yes, I did know that, no need to remind me and don't. even. try to avoid the question!"

"ahaha...it was nothing, right nene?" the girl gave the other one a nervous look. 

"mhm, it was nothing."

"...i will murder you emu if you told her. That's a promise."

"wha- okay!!"

you gave emu a glare, a glare that was warning her to not tell anyone about your little secret. you went back to playing your game to calm you down a bit.

 - 50 MINUTES LATER // THE BUS ALSO PICKED UP THE LAST SCHOOL'S STUDENTS.  -

"where are we going again? you asked.

"honestly, I don't even know myself," rui replied.

"yeah, like rui said. the teachers didn't even tell us where we're going."

"okay wait is this turning into a field trip..?"

"our field trip with the other schools is like. a month away."

"oh yeahh."

the bus halted to a stop. you didn't expect it, so you literally bumped your head on the chair in front of you. ow.

a few giggles were heard, guessing it was nene and emu, mostly from emu though.

"ow."

"pff."

"don't laugh at me. I didn't know the bus would stop!"

"you okay though?"

"do I look like I'm okay, rui?"

the man sighed.

"do you want me to kiss your forehead?"

"That sounds dumb. but whatever."

the man moved your bangs away (if you even have bangs, if you don't, ignore that) and kissed your forehead.

"feeling better?"

"Yeah, no. but thanks for that kiss."

"fufu~ your welcome [n/n]"

"ew gross, lovers."

"nene!"

"sorry.."

"Alright everyone, out of the bus!" the bus driver said, while the doors open. everyone started to get their bags, but halted to a stop.

"don't worry about your bags, leave them here. don't worry I won't steal anything. all the drivers are going to wait for all of you anyway,"

the students who were holding their bags, dropped them somewhere safe. or at their seat.

 or at their seat

>>>>

okay so this is, for now, I will be making more parts, and hopefully the period comfort, I have a busy schedule for a few days, hopefully, I could still update. so sorry if I haven't done the period comfort fanfic. sorry if they are any grammar error's or typos. anyway, i should go now for now, goodbye readers and have a great rest of your day! love you all. /p