𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.

rui x reader x tsukasa

TW: GORE, BLOOD, CORPSE !!

( TSUKASA & RUI MIGHT BE OCC !! )

>>>>

YOU hated falling asleep, most people like resting by taking a nap or falling asleep. but you? you hated it. more than anything in this world. you had the same dream, well not a dream, a nightmare. it repeats itself over, and over again. at this point, you got used to it, not really. you would always see someone, someone in that nightmare, their face was blurry. no eyes, no nose, no nothing. you can see his hair color though, uneven, choppy purple hair with two cyan streaks.

he was always there while you were in your nightmare. not really. sometimes you would see a girl. a girl with a pink bob cut, her face was not as blurry as the man you see before, you could make out her face, pink eyes, and a smile. you sigh as you brushed your teeth, cleaning whatever junk was in your teeth and gums. you spit out the substance you had in your mouth into the sink, grabbed a cup, and got some water in it, drinking it but not swallowing. you started to gargle, after a few minutes of gargling you spat out the remaining substance in your mouth.

you turned on the sink as the substances that were once in your mouth got carried away with the water, you washed your face in the sink. grabbed a towel and dried your face. you sighed once more and made your way to your bedroom. you thought about sleeping due to you being really drowsy, although you did not want to sleep because of that ever-lasting nightmare. you decided to man up and go to bed. your eyes blink as you stare at your ceiling, waiting for the void to take you away and see either the man or the girl you see in your nightmare. you feel the drowsiness take over your vision and your senses,

you woke up, not in your bedroom. but in your nightmare. you feel fear bubble up in you. why you may ask? It's a different place, not the usual one you see. it looked pretty but still scary. the skies were red and black. there was a castle in front of you, some random stuff on the ground, floating or not. you did not see the girl nor the man in sight. ponds and lakes were here and there, they weren't normal though, their watercolor was very... dark, you couldn't see anything in them, not a single life was found in your dream. you walked, each step taking you closer to the mysterious castle.

as you went closer, nervousness and fear started to rise up. sweat went down your face and then onto the ground as you walked closer to the castle. you soon arrive in front of the gates of the castle. it opened on its own. giving you the chills and becoming more uneasy about this place. it didn't feel... okay. something is odd about this place, yet you did not question it and kept going.

your gut is telling you to go back and wake up, yet you ignored your gut and kept going, as you reach the doors of the castle you heard some shuffling. your alertness skyrocketed upon hearing that unfamiliar sound. you stop for some moments, before pushing your thoughts aside and open the door, oh boy. worst mistake.

you saw bodies, dead ones, some were rotting, some were fresh. blood splattered everywhere. dried and new. you gag at the sight, before building up the courage to go in. once you did, you never came out. the doors closed behind you as you whip around and see the doors closed. you felt more uneasy than before, you were getting more aware of your surroundings. you sigh deeply as you went up the stairs that were ahead of you, smelling the dead corpses of those who were once alive. you gag once more at the sight and the smell while going up the stairs, yet you pushed through. the next floor was clean, there were doors. some furniture too. it smelt nice I guess, although you could still smell the rotting corpse of people. you took a shaky breath as you walked to one of the many doors. you opened it, revealing a simple bedroom yet still fashionable. it was clean, you smell no corps from downstairs. you walk into the room, the door shutting behind you.