𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬?

Rui x reader

>>>>

Warnings / / : u make out in a car idk, rui.

REQUESTED BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE ON THE SERVER !!

====

YOU SAT IN CLASS, listening to your teacher as she discussed the history of Japan. you already advance study about this, so all you did was doodle on a piece of paper in class, still listening to your teacher, you didn't wanna get in trouble for not listening.

minutes pass, and students answered the teacher's questions, you look at the clock on the wall, it was almost lunchtime. you sink into your chair, not wanting to listen more about history. and before you knew it, the bell rang.

"Well, that's it for today, take your lunch."

students put their books and notebooks inside of their bags and then headed out of the classroom, you trailed behind the students, wanting to get out already.

once the students got out, you ran outside to meet up with Emu in a café to have lunch with her, but before that, you invited Nene to go with you, she agreed, and now you are waiting outside for her.

after a few minutes, you finally saw her, she was running towards you, when she reached you, she panted.

"Sorry..I had to do things."

"It's fine, shall we go to the café now?"

"yes, we shall."

you both started to make your way to the café, once you arrived at your destination, you both head inside and get a table, and then waited for the pink-haired girl.

you pulled out your phone and started scrolling through the media once again, and so did Nene, minutes passed, and then you heard the door of the café open, a little bell ringing, and a worker of the café greeting the person who just came in the café.

footsteps going near your table, you looked up, your eyes meeting with Emus,

"wonderhoy! sorry I arrived later than usual.."

"It's fine Emu, sit down with us." Nene pat an empty spot beside her, she sat beside Nene,

"hehe~ Anyways, did you guys order yet?"

"Nah."

"Nope, not yet."

a waitress approached your table, asking if you were all ready to order, you nodded, and then she handed you all a menu to pick out, you gave her your order, then Emu, and then lastly Nene.

the waitress wrote down all your orders and then quietly excused herself. the three of you chatted away, laughing with each other as you make jokes.

the café doors open once again, a worker greeting them, you were curious so you looked, and there, you locked eyes with your enemy, Kamishiro Rui.