𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 ?

class just ended, woo. finally. that was a long day of school. you were assigned to clean a specific room. damn, just when you thought of taking a nice bath later, you had to clean. dang. rip. you went to the classroom you were assigned to clean. okay, it's kind of clean maybe. just a bit of a mess though.

you didn't notice the lilac-haired man until you actually looked around the classroom, damn maybe he's studying? I don't know. you started to clean the classroom. it'll take around maybe 20 to 30 minutes perhaps? 

- 15 MINUTES INTO THE CLEANING -

you were somewhere near a wall, until. .

you heard Rui stand up from his seat though didn't look at him directly, maybe he's leaving? I'm unsure if he's leaving or..not. you hear light footsteps going near you, damn. just what is he planning now? you hear him getting near. 

"[y/n], can you look at me for a minute?"

"huh? oh sure."

you looked at him being the calm human being you are, next second later, you're absolutely terrified.

the man slammed his hand at the side of your head, kabedoning you or whatever if that's a word. okay kinda scary. seeing a lilac-haired man randomly kabedoning you is very uh. scary. but hey, you had a crush on rui so you slightly blushed at his actions.

"what are you doing, rui?"

"kabedon."

"why on me?"

"cant I do this with, my love?"

"I can't tell if your A, trying to be romantic and getting me to blush, B, trying to tell me your romantic feelings to me, or C, trying to get me to confess to you and kiss you or whatever you see in those romantic novels or whatever."

"Err...I guess you could say I'm trying to do all of those at once."

"k that's really uh. yeah."

"[y/n], did you know that I-"

"love me? yeah, who wouldn't love me." 

...

damn.

"didn't even finish my sentence, but yes. I love you, very much."

"well then, i love you too i suppose."

the man smiled and leaned in, giving me a kiss. 

END

so sorry if this was a short chapter !!