𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲?

Rui x reader

>>>>

Warnings: Rui is feeding you lies, and just angst yk.

( a bit of Tsukasa x reader)

[U/N] = USERNAME.

I HAVE DECIDED THAT I FED YOU ALL ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR ANGST ONCE AGAIN. 💓

ALSO FORGIVE ME IF I GOT THEIR ONLINE NAMES WRONG.

====

YOU lived alone with your younger brother, why? that's because your mother was an alcoholic, and your father left because of your mothers drinking problems, but one day your mother left when you and your brother were asleep. she never left any notes or anything, but the day she left, the other previous night..you had an argument with her, perhaps that fight made her left and cut contact with you and your relatives.

your aunts, grandmas, and other relatives were worried about you living alone with your younger brother, how were you going to survive? you were only 16, and your brother was only 8. your relatives offered you and your brother to stay in their house, although you turned down their offer, so did your little brother, why? that's because he felt closer to you, and wanted to stay with you.

in order to keep living in your house, and to feed your brother, you decided to look for jobs, but no matter how hard you tried, nobody accepted you, you had one other option, speak to two of your closest friends, Enanan and Amia.

you went online, clicking the group chat, including Enanan and Amia.

- IN TEXT,, -

[U/N] has gone online.

[U/N].

Are you guys there? I need help.

Amia has gone online.

Enanan has gone online.

Amia

Heyy! what is it?

Enanan

And that is?

[U/N].

I'm looking for a job or anything that pays me well. do you guys have any? like any idea?

Amia

you could join our group maybe?

Enanan

hmm, yeah. we would love you to perform with us.

[U/N].

you guys do know i have stage fright right?

Amia