𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 !

rui x reader

you have been sucked /pulled into your favorite rhythm game, what shall you do?

>>>>

YOU were just chilling in your room, playing Project Sekai, one of your favorite rhythm games. you sigh softly, shoving a piece of crepe cake into your mouth, chewing it. you wished to meet your favorite band in the game. they weren't real so, no choice but to imagine that they are real. you silently cry to yourself since you didn't have anything to gacha with yet. there was a certain rui card that you wanted for a long long time, although you didn't get it because he was too stubborn to come home to you. meanwhile, your other friends who love rui, got the card you wanted. you won't lie, you were sorta jealous that he came home to them but not you.

you shoved even more crepe cake into your mouth, you were on Japanese Project Sekai, and you understood what they say a little bit, but not a lot. you decided to play a few songs before logging off, you spend too much time on your gadgets sometimes. you sigh softly before playing miracle paint.

- - - - -

you've played over 5 songs, you had money of your own considering that you're in high school and you work on the weekends. you thought of buying some gems for a rui card. you were sorta unsure but wanted to buy as well. you decided not to buy, yet. you will later though. you had only 4060 gems, it was enough for at least one ten pull. you silently pray to the gacha gods to give you a 4* rui card that you really wanted. you sighed deeply, nervous a bit but you won't be surprised if you got a 3*.

you went to the gacha screen, revealing all kinds of banners. you went with the one that had a rui card, you then spoke while slowly making your finger go to your screen.

"Please, please, please give me rui." you whisper, then immediately tapped the screen,

it revealed Miku, who was holding that orb thing. and it was purple mixed with blue. wow, pop off. you rarely get 4*. you screamed so loud that your roommate, Himari, thought you were in danger.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHA-" your door suddenly slammed open.

"WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY??"

"HOLY."

"WHAT."

"I'M FINE THANKS FOR ASKING SORRY I SCREAMED SO LOUD."

"SO YOU AREN'T IN DANGER?"

"NO??"

"what. ok. don't scream so loud bro." your roommate gave you an annoyed look and then left.

you sigh deeply, though you are excited. you prayed to the gacha gods to give you at least a rui.

you tapped the screen, then Miku does her thing. she literally gave you two 3* and one 4*. you hesitantly tapped the screen. revealing each card that is in the pull. you hold your breath, the two 3* cards were Miku herself and emu, the only thing you were missing was the 4*.

you tap the screen, even more, nervousness building up in your stomach, you closed your eyes, and when you finally reached the 4*, you heard a familiar male voice. it was Rui's voice. you opened your eyes, revealing the card you wanted. you silently screamed to yourself, literally grinning like a madman. you screenshotted your screen before leaving the gacha screen.

you went into your cards, searching for the new 4* card you have just gotten. upgrading it. you were still grinning and giggling to yourself, you look insane. after doing whatever you were doing, you suddenly heard your roommate yelling at you to come down and eat dinner. you sigh as you bid goodbye to a nonexistent character and closed your phone, heading down to eat.

- AFTER YOU ATE -