𝐞𝐰! 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬.

scenario. . . i think.

- imagine you're sick right and rui wanted to take care of you (ofc he should care, bro) ofc you said yes since you didn't wanna argue with him 

- you had your meal already but it's time to drink medicine, the literal liquid one. and it was the flavor you didn't even like. so you being you when rui tried feeding you the medicine you closed your mouth entirely and looked away from him.

-damn. feeding you medicine is tough.

- he sighed, knowing that you won't let him feed you the medicine. actually, maybe that might just change. he just got an idea. so rui being rui, he smiled with his usual cat-like smile again. and you being the most curious human being in the entire world, you looked at him.

- he took the spoon full of medicine and fed it to himself. damn, what is he doing bro? confused, you tilted your head to the side, giving that face full of confusion. then rui pulled you towards him, kissing you. injecting the fluid into your mouth.

- you both stayed in the same position, lips glued to each other, one on the other's lap, one arm on your waist, and the other one on your head. he was probably waiting for you to gulp the medicine down. so you did. after he saw it for himself that you gulped down the medicine, he pulled away from the kiss.

"you know, you should drink the medicine the normal way, unless you wanna get kissed by me again?"

"sure, I won't mind."

"...so you do want kisses from me?"

"Nah bro ill just keeps getting sick so you would kiss me every time I needed to drink my medicine."

"hm.. didn't expect that but im not complaining either."