𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.

sick hc's...

>>>>

WARNINGS,, ; none

this is just gonna be WXS and VBS !!

====

WXS

Rui

☆ he'll try his best to take care of you, but he'll also probably stay away from you.

☆ he'll be there from time to time! he just..has a mask on and sprays his hands or even his whole body with alcohol whenever he hugs or touches you.

☆ he's aware that you are probably not able to cook for yourself, nor take care of yourself that well while being sick.

☆ that's why he tries to make you some soup! but, if he does fail..then he'll just order some.

☆ if you do end up eating (or drinking?) the soup, Rui would force u to drink medicine.

☆ though he wouldn't force medicine down your throat! he'll just keep begging until you give in. although, if you don't end up giving in, he'll just act sad. that would work, right?

☆ once your sickness is gone, he'll shower you with affection and apologize for staying away from you while you were sick.

☆ "..Don't want your sickness, although I'm quite glad that you recovered so soon my dove. Just tell me if you need anything from me again, okay?"

 Tsukasa Tenma ;

☆ he'd panic, but not panic that much to the point he wants to explode.

☆ he'll definitely try to make you feel better, he's done this a lot of times. his sister is sick and he tries to take care of her and make her feel better!

☆ he'll be there for you anytime, need help with anything? he'll try to do it for you!

☆ if you do have a problem with sleeping while sick, he'll cradle you and sing you a lullaby that he sings for Saki whenever she couldn't sleep. he might end up sick but at least you recovered.

☆ he'll try to make you some soup but fail, so he just ordered soup from a good shop.

☆ he'll feed you the soup. he might even baby you...

☆ now, once the soup is finished, it's time for you to drink your medicine.

☆ like Rui, he'll beg you to drink the medicine, although if you just drink the medicine without him begging, he'll be happy.

☆ once your sickness is gone, just like Rui, he's gonna shower you with affection. expect a lot of kisses from him.

☆ "haha! Did I take care of you well? hopefully, I did my love. I'm glad that you recovered fast!"

Emu Otori ;

☆ she would be sad since you are sick and you can't hang out with her for a few days.

☆ she hopes that you'll recover soon.

☆ she would visit you from time to time with food and some medicine, she would also eat with you! although she still shares her food with you! she just won't take any food from you or any drinks while you're sick.

☆  she'd hum a few songs for you! maybe even read bedtime stories to you. she doesn't want you to miss any sleep!

☆ she does baby you sometimes...

☆ she'd make a sad face, or act upset/sad whenever you don't wanna drink your medicine.

☆ but when your sickness is gone, same with Rui and Tsukasa, she would shower you with affection! more affection than Rui and Tsukasa too..

☆ "hehee~ I'm glad you recovered [n/n]! ☆, I'll take care of you whenever you need me to my love!"