𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 .

[ 10 : 30 PM. ]

you and rui were friends, great friends. you both do have a thing for making robots, though. lately, you had a problem with one of your robots. it didn't do what it was supposed to do. and you were starting to get stressed about it. you tried to figure out what's wrong, let's just say it wasn't successful.

dialing the only person you know who can maybe help you, 

Kamishiro rui.

going to your contacts, tapping the name of your male friend, then tapping the call button.

he picked up. thank god.

IN CALL

"Hello, [n/n]."

"Hello, rui. can you go to my house today? one of my robots are malfunctioning and I can't figure out what the problem is with it."

"ah, alright. ill see you there in a bit."

"thank you, rui. ill see you. bye bye."

"bye bye [n/n].

END OF CALL

alright, you just had to wait for a bit for the lilac-haired man to come to your workshop / house. 

- 10 - 15 MINUTES LATER - 

a knock came at the entrance of your workshop, standing up from your chair, you made your way to the entrance. opening it, revealing your male friend. standing there with a smile on his face.

"hello [n/n], having problems with one of your robots. correct?"

"hello rui, and yes I am having some problems with one of my robots."

"follow me to my robot."

you both walked into your workshop, going to your robot who was tragically having some problems. 

"here's the robot I'm talking about."

"hm, alright. what kind of problem is your robot having?"

you then proceed to explain what has been going on with your robot lately.

"i see..when did this start to happen?"

"about a week ago, tried to fix it though it was unsuccessful."

"ah alright. sit down, ill guide you, and explain what could have happened to your robot."

you followed what he said, sitting down. you heard him go behind you, both bodies pressed upon each other, then feeling a pair of arms snake up onto your own, slowly guiding your hand wherever it pleased. while a soothing voice explained what could have happened with your robot.

- 20 - 30 MINUTES LATER. - 

finally, your robot was fixed with the help of your male friend. 

"thank you, rui. without your help, I would have been stuck with this robot that was probably still broken for a month."

he chuckles.

"you're welcome, darling."

"I'm forever grateful for this, how can i repay you?"

"hm.."

the man puts his index and thumb on his chin as if he was thinking of something. 

"a kiss would do."

"Pardon?"

"a kiss, you can repay me that way."

you laughed a little. thinking it was some sort of a joke.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious."

you deadass stopped laughing.

.

he wants a kiss? from the great [y/n]?

i mean, you do like him in a romantic way. so sure.

"fine, a kiss then."

you went closer to the male, going on your tiptoes and kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"i meant on my lips, [n/n]."

"oh yeah. okay, whatever fine a kiss on the lips too."

you went on your tiptoes again, kissing the male on the lips.

"there happy now?"

"very much."

you looked at your clock.

damn, it was 11:45 pm already. almost midnight.

"I should get going now, ill see you tomorrow [n/n]."

"wait!"

"hm?"

"it's already almost midnight, I don't think you should walk home."

"you can stay at my house for the night, it's just 2 minutes away from here anyway," you added.

"Alright."

"oh and [n/n?"

"mhm?"

"I love you."

you giggled and asked,

"is that a confession? if so, I love you too then."

the man in front of you smiled at you.

"let's go to your house now, I'm sleepy."

"Alright."

you both exited your workshop, making sure to lock your shop, then headed to your house. as expected, it was a short walk. you grab your key to your house, inserting it into the hole, and getting inside. making sure to remove both of your shoes aswell.

"you hungry?"

"no, just sleepy."

you giggled and led him to your room. 

you sighed softly as you lay down on your bed, him doing the same action as you. after a few minutes of just laying there, a pair of arms snake up around your waist, pulling you closer to whoever was yeah. doing that. 

"let's sleep."

you said no response to the man, you were drifting off to dreamland.

"ah, you're falling asleep already. goodnight darling. I love you."

"I love you too, rui.."

and with that, darkness engulfed your vision.

BONUS !

birds gracefully flew around, sunlight bathing your room. though two lovers were still asleep. one in the other's embrace.

DING DONG !!

damn, someone is here? it was only 7 am. geez. you didn't wanna wake up. though your lover said otherwise. you heard a groan. indicating that your lover is waking up.

DING DONG

okay, nevermind I think this is urgent.

"ill get that," rui said.

you hummed in approvement.

you heard him standing up and going to your front door, where the doorbell is ringing. he opened the door, and was greeted by his bandmates. 

"[y/n] have you see-"

.

"RUI? WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT [Y/N]'S HOUSE?? DID U BREAK I-"

"Why the hell would I break into someone's home, Tsukasa."

"wait wait wait wait-"

"hm?" they all hummed at a specific girl.

"what are you doing here anyway?"

"[y/n] needed help with one of their robots."

"doesn't add up on why you're here, at their place, at their house."

"they won't let me go to my house after we or i fixed their robot."

"oh"

"Why are you here anyway?"

"We were going to tell you about some plans, rui."

END

hope you enjoyed this one! this is kinda rushed since I'm a bit sleepy, so apologies if it sucks a bit.