𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 .

obsessive! Rui x reader.

honestly, I don't know how to do a yandere or obsessive chapter, so this will be interesting.

>>>>

YOU have always been a normal person, apparently not to a certain lilac-headed man. he thought you were special, he wanted to get rid of the others. he felt like he needed you to be shielded from the "cruel" world.

HE NEEDED AND WANTED TO PROTECT YOU. 

you had great and loving friends all around you, as well with a loving family. you were uh, single and had no lover or a significant other. hey, you were an independent person okay. I don't think you need a lover yet. 

you were a first-year student at Kamiyama High School, you were great friends with Mizuki and Rui, although rui has been acting a bit odd these days. I don't know about him anymore. he always says he's busy whenever I wanna hang out with him. Geez, what happened to that man. before he always hung out with you whenever he had the chance, now he's literally ignoring your ass. but hey! on the bright side, you got to hang out with the wonderful Mizuki more. although, you did miss hanging out with rui.

it was lunch, and you were at school, with Mizuki and Mafuyu. you three were talking and chit-chatting about random things, you failed to notice a pair of yellow eyes were watching you closely, waiting for the lunch break to be finished to ask you something.

you shoved your lunch into your mouth, chewing it and gulping it down before continuing to speak with your friends. you all laughed at a joke Mizuki made. as the bell rung, indicating that lunch is over, you packed up your empty lunch and walked back to the hallways, though, halted to a stop when an arm stopped you in place. you turned your head around, revealing a man, one of your friends. it wasn't rui, unfortunately. but was Touya. you signaled to Mizuki and Mafuyu that you're going to talk to Touya first and will see them later.

touya pulled you somewhere private, 

"Can I tell you something about rui?"

"go ahead."

"he's been acting strange, very odd actually. when it was lunch, I was on the rooftop with Akito, near you, Mizuki and Mafuyu. I saw rui peeking near a wall, I think he was spying on you and the others."

"huh? maybe he's looking out for me or something. I do agree with him acting a bit odd and strange today and a few weeks ago."

"hm. be careful though, he might do something, ill go now, take care [n/n]."

"ill make sure to be careful as always, you too okay? take care and be careful too. see you around, Touya."

you turned around to take a leave until you saw a familiar figure, rui. you ran up to him, hoping he would at least talk to you. his back was turned to you, so you tapped his shoulder. he turned around to see you, he looked upset, eyebrows furrowed. and lips curved into an upset smile.

"you okay there pretty boy?"

"kinda, yeah. you look attractive today."

"Thanks, you say that every day even if my hair looks like a bird's nest."

"fufu~ what can I say? you are an attractive person."

"hm."

"you know, you should get to class."

"okay. sure whatever."

"hey [n/n]."

"yeah?"

"can you help me test one of my robots later? I don't want Tsukasa or the others to try it."

you won't lie, it sounds suspicious. but I'm sure he won't do anything. right?