𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁 .

Rui x !gn reader

what is hanahaki  - Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病) (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left untreated. There is no set time for how long this disease lasts but it may last from 2 weeks to 3 months, in rare cases up to 18 months, until the victim dies unless the feelings are returned or the plants are surgically removed.[5] There is also no set flower that blossoms in the lungs but it may be the enamoured's favorite flower or favorite colour.[6] Hanahaki can be cured through surgical removal of the plants' roots, but this excision also has the effect of removing the patient's capacity for romantic love. It may also erase the patient's feelings and memories of the enamoured. It can also be cured by the reciprocation of the victim's feelings. These feelings cannot be feelings of friendship but must be feelings of genuine love. The victim may also develop Hanahaki Disease if they believe the love to be one-sided but once the enamoured return the feelings, they will be cured.[7] In some literature, other symptoms can be fever, uncontrollable shaking, loss of appetite, low body temperature, and hallucinations. Even after curing, with or without surgery, there can be irreversible damage to the lungs and, although very rare, in some cases the disease cannot be cured.

(my writing is going to be different for this one, some may be OOC, there might be grammar typos, oh and sorry if my translation for Japanese or writing for Japanese is wrong, many apologies.)

TW : blood, coughing, angst, and very long chapter, rui.

----

today .

today is the day you're going to confess to him .

your childhood best friend and closest friend ever .

Kamishiro rui .

though you have to wait for class to end .

you looked at the clock in your classroom .

11 : 19 AM ]

11 : 19 am was written on the clock .

okay , just a few minutes before class ends .

. . .

you can do this right ?

right ?

of course , you can do this . after all.

you were the one who comforted most people .

the one who brightened people's mood whenever their down .

you were always there for people , whenever they needed you .

deep down .

you wanted to hear the same words, the same exact words you told other people in order to make them happy once more .

just once , please. someone please answer me. someone. just someone. comfort me. dont let me suffer all alone in this cruel world . 

maybe your prayers will be answered after you confess to rui. right ?

RING RING

"class dismissed, go."

oh. class is done. its time. maybe.. just maybe, your prayers will be answered .

as students rushed out with their backpacks and bags .

you did the same action .

rushing out of the classroom to find your oh so dear crush .