𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧.

siblings.

>>>>

WARNINGS,, : DEATH, GORE-ISH SCENE (?), PUSHING SOMEONE DOWN THE STAIRS 🤪🤪also really short

ALSO ANOTHER THING, YOU ARE THE ONE PLAYING THE VIOLIN HERE, AND TOYA IS THE ONE PLAYING THE PIANO, ALSO, YOU ARE BOTH SIBLINGS !!

(i hate this and the other one el mao)

====

today was the day, it was the day of the recital.

but, you were frustrated, not at Toya, but at yourself. you couldn't get anything perfect, you didn't have the ability to play it correctly. you didn't know what was the problem. was it you? probably. 

you just..couldn't play it right, it didn't sound right. you groaned out of frustration as you mess up once again.

"It's fine [y/n] we can try again you kno-"

Toya got cut off by you stomping out of the room,

".."

he sighed, running after you. you were at the top of the stairs, looking frustrated with yourself. he went up the stairs and looked at your angry expression.

he noticed that you were gripping your violin tight. he was concerned, yes you wanted for this to be perfect, but he didn't think you would throw a little tantrum about it..

you gripped the violin harder, your fingers trembling.

you suddenly threw your violin down the stairs out of anger and frustration. a breaking sound emitting from the instrument, Toya was shocked, he and his friends saved for months just to get you that violin for Christmas. they didn't spend all that hard work for you to just throw it down the stairs?!

An worked harder at the café, Kohane performed on the street a bit more often, and Kohane, Akito, and Toya helped An around the café..

...it took them months, maybe even almost a year to get this for you!

...all of that hard work to get you a violin, just for you to break it? he became mad at you.

"Seriously?! are you seriously going to throw your goddamn violin down the stairs?! we spent months, cleaning, cooking, and doing other things to earn money so we could just get you that all together! and we spent months practicing for this day!"

he kept going, yelling at you, finding every reason.

you listened as he yelled at you, not daring to say a single word.

...

"do you know how much we worked every day to get you this?!"

...

"how would you feel if I broke a present that you worked for months, even maybe a year to get?!"

...

he kept yelling, you got frustrated, furious. you yelled back at him. you both argued back and forth.

...

you tried to run down the stairs to escape him, but he grabbed your arm. you yelled for him to let go, you hit him, then shoved him away.

you heard a thud and a sickening crack of something.

your eyes widen, and you look down at the bottom of the stairs..there laid your own brother, bleeding, his neck and a few of his bones...

...

you ran down to your brother, holding his body in your hands, crying. suddenly, you heard a creak, your eyes follow the sound.

to your horror, there stood Akito, who was horrified at the scene.

your body ached, you were shaking too. sobbing. 

your brother's companion looked at you...

"what..happened?"

you tried to explain the best you could, but since you were scared of the consequences, your voice was shaky and you were still crying, but Akito still understood what you were trying to explain.

he crouched down to your height and engulfed you in a hug.

"I know what to do..uhm, can you carry your brother upstairs first? in your room."

...

"..okay."

you struggled to get your brother in the bedroom but you made it there, and you set your brother. 

you sat beside the bed, burying your head into your hands.

what have you done?

suddenly, Akito opened the door. you looked at him, scared for your life.

"[y/n], It isn't your fault."

"..."

"[y/n]. It isn't your fault at all, just an accident."

"what if the other finds out? Kohane? An? what would they think?"

"then let's try our best to not let them know. hide this from them."

"but...how.."

suddenly, Akito picked your brother with ease.

you looked up to Akito, what was he going to do..?

"follow me."

you trailed behind Akito, you were younger than all of your friends, well, it's because you met all of them through Toya, who introduced you to them.

you were only 14, yet you committed murder..

murder? you murdered your own brother.

suddenly, you were in your backyard with Akito.

he set Toya near a tree, then started doing something with a rope..wait.

...

oh no.