𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞.

TW : GUNS/WEAPONS, ZOMBIES, BLOOD, DEATH, THERE WILL BE SHIPS LIKE EMUNENE, ANHANE

( emu x nene, An x kohane)

oh and huge big juicy tender hotdog credits to my friends who have helped me do this, especially you melon, you fr helped me with the deaths and stuff. also, this chapter is shitty.

zombie apocalypse au

>>>>>

5 MONTHS INTO THE WORLD OF THE LIVING DEAD.

YOU hid from the zombies with the rest of WxS. you peeked your head over a wall, seeing the moving dead. you whip your head back and held your breath, you gulped as you did a sign towards the WxS members, nodding, you started moving to another place. you soon spotted a house where no zombies were near it. you signaled the members to go to the house, you needed to get stuff for them to live off. they nodded, understanding your orders, and they went to the house.

you walk through the streets with caution. you stumble across the VBS members, Kohane was screaming, attracting zombies. An was getting eaten by zombies. Touya and Akito were trying to get Kohane from the ground and leave before the zombies could get to them and eat them whole. you ran to them and protected them, shooting some of the zombies heading towards the group. you had to smack sense into Kohane,

"Kohane! you and the others have to go before you get eaten by them! There's no way that you could save An now!! once someone gets bitten, they're infected by the virus and would die and become a zombie anyways..! run, run somewhere safe. just go before they get over here!"

Kohane wasn't having it, she continued to scream her lungs out, if this continued, you knew what would happen. you would die along with the group. you immediately taking action. taking the girl who was weeping into your hands and running,

"Akito, Touya follow me!" the two males followed you, not wanting their lives to be taken by the dead.

you felt bad for the girl in your arms, it just saddened you to see her like this. An was her partner, her lover, her world, and her everything. it broke the young girl's heart to see her only partner go, especially in front of her own two eyes. she sobbed as you held her in your arms. you ran back to the house you told the WxS members to go. you opened the door and let the 3 VBS members in and locked the door after they came in.

Kohane saw Emu and Nene huddled up together, how could they be like this, especially around these hard times?! the girl sighed and cried softly while Akito tried comforting her. you were letting Touya silently sob onto your shoulder, you were rubbing his back and stroking his hair in an attempt to comfort the man. you sighed deeply, a lot of things have happened ever since 5 months ago, yet you still think this would end soon.