𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.

rui x reader

>>>>

YOU met your lover in the rain, when you were passing by the busy streets while it was raining quite hard, you accidentally bumped into him. today, it was your anniversary of dating for a year. even though you may have gone through bad stuff together but at least everything was good, I think. you had a ring that rui gave you, which you wore on your finger. you treasured it dearly and did not want to lose it.

it was raining, you felt nostalgia from seeing rain on your anniversary with the same man you met two years ago. you smile at the memory of meeting him and all your memories with the man, but lately, he seems busy. turning down dates and whenever you wanted to hang out with him, he says he's busy doing stuff. you were sad that you couldn't hang out with him, so you started hanging out with some of your friends, mostly Akito and Touya, and of course Mizuki since they wanted to hang out with you whenever you had the time.

you had fun while you were with them, but felt something was missing from you. like something was missing every time you were with them. of course, you were happy with everyone. but still felt sad that rui doesn't wanna hang out with you.

you decided to go outside to meet up with Mizuki, they wanted to try on some outfits with you and hang out in general. you couldn't turn down their offer since rui is still busy doing whatever he was doing. you changed into fresh clothes, not going to shower since you already showered an hour ago, you didn't bother to put on perfume, you already smelled good. plus the rain's smell would overtake your perfume. you grabbed your bag and your umbrella, unlocked your door then locked it once more. you opened your umbrella as you walk down the streets, water slightly splashing on the ground once it hit the ground.

you were heading for a cafe to meet up with your friend. you saw rui, smiling to yourself upon seeing your lover. you ran to him, slowing down when you were near him. once you were quite near him, you saw a scene unfold between rui and a random girl, their lips together. your smile dropped as you see the scene, eyes widening. you were speechless, really? on your 1 year anniversary? Did he really decide to cheat on you? you struggled to speak, your voice stuck in your throat. tears fell down your face.

"why..?" you murmured and cry silently.

the man noticed your presence and his eyes widened as he tried to speak to you.

"[y/n]..! I-"

"no. save it. I don't need your fucking apology nor your reason for this. I'm breaking up with you. I'm guessing all the times you turned down my offer with hanging out with you, you were with her? actually, never mind. I don't wanna know"

you ran away from them, heading towards the cafe for Mizuki, upon arriving at the cafe, Mizuki spots you immediately and went towards you, giving you comfort.

"let's go back to my place, ena is there doing something." you gave a slight nod to their offer, agreeing.

they took your umbrella and you, of course, then left the cafe to go to their place.

. . .

- 3 MONTHS LATER -

everything went well after that. you recovered from the breakup in just two months. you're still single though. you had a crush on Touya (shush he's my second favorite :sob:) though you didn't tell him of course.

you moved on from the past. the past is the past, everything from yesterday died when tomorrow comes, yesterday doesn't exist, your past died along with your past self.

>>>> >>>>> >>>>

okay so this was shit, ill try to re-make it later if i have the time to do so.