𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 . . ?

you're on the rooftop since it was break time/lunch, you had a box of pocky with you. you opened the box and tear open the plastic that filled the biscuit you wanted to eat. hearing the door to the rooftop open, you didn't check, instead, you were still focusing on the biscuit you wanted to eat so badly.

"hey, [y/n]."  a soothing voice that you always have loved called out your name.

whipping your head to the source of the voice, you saw one of your closest friends.

kamishiro rui.

he has been your friend ever since you met him when you were both children.

"what do you have there?"

the curious man peered over your small figure. yikes. imagine having a taller male peer over you. thats scary. but comforting in a way because you knew him quite well.

"ho? pocky?"

"hmm, lately I have been just craving them I guess."

the man smiles and took a seat beside your figure.

you took one of the long biscuit and put it to your mouth, nipping the biscuits end.

suddenly the man beside you spoke once again,

"how about we play a game with those pocky you have?"

you hummed, probably in agreement.

"is that a yes?"

you nodded your head in confirmation.

"Alright."

the man took a sit in front of you now, taking your chin in his hands and lifting your head a bit to the point where he can also start biting the other end of your pocky.

then he took the biscuit's end onto his mouth. nipping it slightly.

you probably know how the game goes so, I won't explain

you bitted your end, the man did the same. this action repeated until the biscuit was quite short.

you began to get a little flustered by each second, the man smiles in amusement.

as your both faces inches closer, the stick gets shorter with each bite. it was Rui's turn and the long stick was now a short stick, he took a bite but took the whole biscuit into his mouth, keep in mind that Rui's hands on your chin haven't left. and your both now basically kissing each other. no one slipped nor tore away from the kiss.

at this point, Rui had one of his hands on your waist and his head slightly tilted.

of course, all good things must end. you both parted from the kiss, breathless.

the man chuckles.

"guessing that you enjoyed that, hm?"

you nodded slowly as you hid your face in your hands.

"aww, don't get shy on me now darling."

you get even more flustered by what he said, especially the nickname.

the man took both hands that were shielding your face

"you are sure a cutie."

"s-shut it."

"hm."

the man said in amusement with his usual cat-like smile.

"though, in my opinion, it would have been better if the pocky wasn't in the way.".

huh.

"I guess I agree with you."

"then let's kiss without the pocky?"

"WHAT"

"are u disagreeing with me?"

"no let's kiss again I guess."

"as you wish then."