𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞.

part two of the apocalypse thing. yay.

>>>>

>>>>

TW : GUNS/WEAPONS, ZOMBIES, BLOOD, DEATH, AND JUST AKITO BEING KINDA MEAN TO TOUYA, LONG CHAPTER !!!

 ALSO, THE CHARACTERS MIGHT BE OOC + GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

also, I made jokes about this chapter with one of my lovely friends and laughed our asses off cause of it.

(YOMI I SEE YOU READING THIS BUT THANK YOU FOR MAKING JOKES WITH ME LIKE THAT HLEP)

>>>>

8 MONTHS INTO THE WORLD OF THE LIVING DEAD.

you all nodded and went into a room to change, you wondered if you were actually going to find any human being out there, alive.

as you finished putting on new clothes, you heard a knock on the door of your room.

"hm? who is it?"

"your mom."

"seriously Akito?"

"Sorry sorry! I just had to do it!!"

"do it again and ill shove my gun into your ass."

"what the fuck. DON'T DO IT."

"IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN THEN DO DO THAT TO ME AGAIN"

"yes, I won't, I PINKY PROMISE"

"good, now what is it that you were supposed to tell me?"

"oh yeah! are you finished? since all of us are ready to go outside and yeah."

"o, perfect timing cause I just got finished with dressing up."

"Good, now get out."

"that sounds offensive but okay."

you opened your door revealing Akito, who was smiling like an idiot.

"the hell are you smiling for?"

"because."

"??"

"yes. okay, let's go."

Akito grabbed your hand and went downstairs, revealing everyone.

a few 'hello's', 'hi's' and 'hey's' there.

"wow. no energy, love the vibe." you joked, and a few giggles were heard.

"Let's go!" Kohane spoke up and went outside, the others doing the same.

- OUTSIDE -

"Let's go in a car, it's dangerous if we walked, and we can't run away with any survivors by walking, and yeah," Rui explained,

"True, I agree with Rui," Tsukasa spoke, in just a few minutes everyone agreed,

"Alright, car it is."

"wait! whos driving?" Tsukasa asked.

"me," Akito said,

"you literally almost crashed us before, so I will," Touya said,

"wow no need to expose me."

"It's the truth."

"Okay okay let's just go in the car!" 

you opened the door for everyone to get in, everyone gets in and you got in last, you sat beside Touya, who was driving the car. Touya started to turn on the engine of the car and started driving.

the car passes by the empty streets, zombies here and there, and no signs of any human beings or human activity at all, just nothing.

nothing is present, just zombies there,

"where are we going again, [y/n]?"

"uhh..."

"your mom's house." Akito 'answered' Touya's question,