[ きみわできないよ ]

Rui x reader .

this is going to be kinda based on the song "useless child" by kikuo. you may listen to the song to feel the chapter or whatever.

TW: ABUSE, NEAR DEATH, CHOKING, COMPARING TO OTHERS, OVERTHINKING, YELLING.

>>>>

YOU were a normal child, who had a bright future. That's what most people think. you had a perfect image on the outside. but on the inside, you were slowly falling apart, like a delicate porcelain doll made out of glass. you were tired of the constant abusing, yelling, and suicidal thoughts, you were sick and tired of everything. the only thing that kept you alive was your older sibling, who would comfort you whenever something happened and defended you in everything. they were a perfect sibling, they took every hit for you. but, when they left to go to college,

your parents took it out on you, saying that you drove your sibling crazy and made them leave. they hit you over and over, and when they were over beating you up, they just left you. like that. on the ground, sobbing like a baby. you wanted your sibling back, you wanted them to take you with them, but they couldn't. they promised you, promised you that they will come back for you when summer is here and take you with them. you were only 13, they were 15. you wanted to leave, leave this hell of a house, you were willing to throw everything away for a fresh start, a fresh start with your sibling. but, you don't wanna just throw away everything like that, you didn't wanna leave your school, the teachers, your friends. you just don't wanna disappear like you weren't there in the first place. though, you were starting to fail some classes, causing the beating to be more hurtful, the words, everything. it all hurts.

all you wanted was to, just, live a happy life, a life where your parents loved you, cherish you and care for you, yet. they don't. and they won't ever. they always guilt-tripped you, especially your mother.

"you won't last day without us! we put a roof over your head, we feed you food! we gave you everything!"

no, you didn't, you didn't even care for us, love us, you didn't even feed us sometimes. you only drank. well, father did, you were too busy shouting at [s/n].

your grandparents loved you and even fed you whenever your parents didn't. they gave you and your sibling the love you both deserve. they even comforted you both whenever you talked about what they do to you. their food was delicious. you could never get tired of it.

. . .

your 16 now. it's been two years since your grandparents died. you miss them, and so does [s/n]. you sneaked out of your parent's house to escape, with [s/n] helping you. I guess you could say you're a free bird, well. for now, that is. your grandparents were kind enough to give you a location, a location where you both could stay for free because they own the house, though. it was hours away from your past location. you were living in the house now, it was great. you had good grades because your sibling helped you whenever you struggle with something.