𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 ?

MAID?

 Rui x fem reader !

 concept- you're a college student who works at a cafe, or a maid cafe specifically. you're roommates with the one and only, Kamishiro Rui. you barely talk to him, once he visits the place you work, what happens next?

(long chapter ?)

>>>>>>

class finally ended holy crap that was long. it was 2:30 pm already. I should get dismissed soon. damn. school is really boring and crappy. but I still need my education. you thought as you noted the things your teacher was talking about. hell. your teacher was strict.

 but eh he's fine I guess.

RING RING

finally. classes are done, just gotta do my homework and other things later when I'm done with work. hopefully, it would be fine.

"class is dismissed, you may go now."

as students pack up their stuff, you just took your stuff and threw it in your bag, not caring if it would be kinda messy after. getting up while putting your bag over your shoulder, you took off with other students.

not knowing that a certain male was looking at you from afar.

heading to your dorm to drop off your bag and to change into your work uniform was, uh. yeah, the same. with students rushing through the halls to get to whatever they were heading off to. 

where ever they're going isn't your business, whether they're going to party and get ready or anything else. you don't give a shit what people do, you just go with the flow yk?getting to your dorm after like 15 minutes was okay I guess.

 wasn't okay that people were pushing you around though but, hey. on the bright side, at least u didn't get injured or anything.

unlocking your dorm, you went inside and went to your room to place your bag somewhere. and changing into your work uniform.

- time skip where you're at the maid cafe -

serving people and taking people's orders at the same time wasn't easy. dealing with some rude customers is the worse though, especially the Karens. they get so pissy at everything for what??

DING

oh, a customer.

"[y/n] can you serve the person who just entered? thanks !!"

That's your friend, Hina. who just asked you to serve the customer. geez. she sure is busy today. you didn't mind though.

you quickly made your way to the person who just entered.

OH. NO.

"ah, [y/n] was it? i didn't expect you to be working here. especially serving me."

oh well, shit bro, you gotta call him master. well, that's embarrassing.

"Uhm, welcome. master, follow me to your table."

"ho? master?"

you practically almost speed-walked the way to his table, you're embarrassed. of course, you would get embarrassed. he was literally the prettiest roommate u could ever get.

"we're here now, please take a seat master."

"hm, thank you, [y/n]"

you hand him the menu, he took it and started looking through it. you stood there idly, waiting for his order.