𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲?

rui x reader

I swear this is not angst. also, this chapter is just another version of one of my chapters from before, anyways enjoy this chapter.

> > > >warning: idk u make out with Rui that's what my friend told me to do, dont mind the make out part I tired my best making that :sob:also i made a little thing for Tsukasa+ thank you user 'k1irunami" for giving me an idea hgfaihfhh

> > > >

warning: idk u make out with Rui that's what my friend told me to do, dont mind the make out part I tired my best making that :sob:

also i made a little thing for Tsukasa

+ thank you user 'k1irunami
" for giving me an idea hgfaihfhh

=====

CLASS ended a few minutes ago, students went out of the classroom, either staying in the halls and chatting with friends or going out with their friends, or just waiting for their guardians to pick them up.

you were doodling little things, I would say the doodles are quite cute. you were listening to 'bitter chocolate decoration' while doodling, minutes pass by, and students went in and out of the classroom. minutes pass by, and then soon enough, you were alone in the classroom, for now.

you soon became bored of doodling in your notebook, you sigh and put down your pen on your table.

you started to imagine things and make little scenarios in your head to pass time, just a few minutes passed and someone hugged you from behind while gently kissing your neck, you snap out of your imagination and look at the hands that were around your body, you realized that the person hugging you, was one of your friends.

Kamishiro Rui.

"Kamishiro."

"hm?"

"can you like... let go of me?"

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Tempting, but no."

you sigh as you try to get out of his grip, after 2 minutes of struggling, you gave up. the man behind you giggled at your attempt of getting out of his grip,

"so, can you let go of me now?"

"awh, but I wanna hold you in my arms for eternity! you're just so adorable and cute."

"Okay thank you for that but let me go. you can uh I don't know hug me from behind for an hour later?? but if you have something in mind then i'll do it."

you felt Rui smile, maybe even a smirk. even if you can't see it, you felt like he's smirking or smiling.

"Please don't tell me that you want to experiment with me..."

"oh! no no, I have something else in my mind."

"Convincing Tsukasa to be your experiment?"

"kind of a good idea, but no."

"if not those, then what?"

"Hm...I was wondering if you could play a pocky game with me."

"pocky..."

"you haven't heard of it before?"

you decided to act dumb and say that you never heard nor have tried it out with anyone.

"o, well no..? I haven't tried it out either."

"Have you seen people do the challenge?"

"no."

"..."

"so like, let go of me now."

"so? do you agree?"

"fine."

the male finally let you go from his grip, you took a deep breath and still wanted to act dumb, and you still did.

"so, what's this game about?"

you already knew how the game works since you tried it out with Tsukasa once, he ended up fainting when the pocky was really short, after that you both tried again and were successful. although you noticed Tsukasa was trying to hide his nervousness.

"You bite the other end, and I'll bite the other side, keep eating the pocky by a little until its short, if you pull away then you lose, if you don't pull away then uh, I guess you win?"

"sounds simple enough."

Rui moved to the other side of the classroom and sat down on a chair, and then gestured for you to move to him.

he pulled a pocky box out of his bag, he glanced at you, noticing that you pulled out a chair to sit on.

"Oh, that wouldn't be necessary, [y/n]."

"huh, the chair?"

"Yeah, you don't need it."

"where the hell am I supposed to take a sit then?"

"you know, you could always sit on my lap if you don't have anywhere to sit on."

"..."

Rui patted his lap, indicating that you should sit on his lap. you sighed and began walking to Rui, sitting on his lap, facing him, your back was on a wall.

Rui opened the box, tearing apart the plastic, revealing the thin, sticklike biscuits covered from top to bottom in smooth chocolate.

he took one of the biscuits and place one end in his mouth, you repeated his action and took the other end of the pocky in your mouth. Rui bit once, and you bit the stick after, this action repeated until the stick was short, both of your faces were quite close, and the only thing that was preventing him from kissing you was the pocky stick.

two more bites and then you'll kiss, Rui took a bite, one more bite, and then a kiss. you pulled away with a small remaining pocky in your mouth.

"you're getting shy now?"

"Nah, you look ugly up close. I'm joking, I did get a bit shy, sorry."

"It's fine, shall we try again?"

"sure."

you both tried, again, and again. but you kept pulling away just to tease him, he became annoyed because you kept pulling away whenever the pocky was quite short.

Rui decided that he had enough and just kissed you without the pocky itself, a minute passed and Rui pulled away from the kiss and looked at your eyes lovingly.

"Rui.."

"sorry if i kissed you out of nowhere."

"it's fine...I liked it anyways."

"hm? what was that?"

"huh?"

"I heard you say something, could you repeat it for me?"

you grew embarrassed and looked away from him, you heard him chuckle before placing his hands on your cheeks and kissing you once more.

you both made out, whimpers, groans, and loud panting were heard in the classroom.

soon after you both made out, Rui started applying light kisses to your neck, you whimpered at the new feeling.

"Rui..! I don't think we should do this in a classroom, especially when students are still around."

"It's fine, nobody would see us."

Rui kept placing soft kisses to your neck, suddenly the door flew, followed by a loud voice.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING."

you and Rui looked at the person who yelled, it ended up being Tsukasa.

"RUI WHAT THE HELL AND WHY!?"

you looked behind Tsukasa, who was yelling at Rui, there stood Nene, who looked shocked from what she has witnessed, how long had she stood there?

you got off Rui and made your way to Nene,

"You look speechless and shocked, you alright?"

"Record."

"huh?"

"I recorded everything."

"oh"

"yeah."

"WAIT DONT SHOW IT TO ANYONE-"

Nene suddenly started running away from you, you chased after her.

in the end, you and Rui never spoke about that ever again.