𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .

rui x gamer! reader

this is part two of gamer !

IT'S already 8:55 am, where the hell is the teacher

IT'S already 8:55 am, where the hell is the teacher. most students are here, the other students who aren't here yet are probably going to be late, like usual. you were still playing the game, emu just watching you, amazed. honestly, it was nothing much. I mean you have been playing all types of game's throughout the years of your life. you gained a tablet when you were..uhm, maybe around 2 or 3 years old? hey, you weren't supervised when you were on your tablet. I think your parents just couldn't deal with you at that time.

you heard the door slide open, revealing your teacher. who was going to teach you today, again. they were nice but...kinda harsh whenever it comes to school work and activities sometimes. but was still kind and nice. though seeing your teacher's face, they looked upset.

you put away your phone, hiding it in a pocket in your bag. 

"do all of you want to wait for your other classmates or do you want to start the lesson? raise your left arm if you want to wait for your classmates."

about a few students raised their left arm. 

"Okay, raise your right arm if you want to start the lesson."

the remaining students who didn't raise their left arm before raised their right arm.

"looks like we're going to start the lesson without the missing students."

your teacher begin to grab a piece of chalk, and making their way to the board, writing down whatever is needed to learn for the lesson, students began to get their notes or notebooks. writing down what is being written down by the teacher on the board.

a few of the missing students from before, have arrived and have also started taking notes of what was written on the board by your teacher.

 - AFTER A FEW CLASSES - 

it was P.E already, some of the students who wore the usual uniform and not the P.E uniform went to change in their locker room or whatever.

most of the students who wore the P.E uniform went in front of the school, a lot of students were out since it is P.E so, you were all waiting for the other students who were getting some stuff fixed or who were still dressing up. most of the school is already down, just waiting for the others.

it was pretty hot now, it used to be cold, but now it's hot. wow.

you had your jacket on your waist due to the heat the sun wants you to experience. geez, I hated sweating. 

students who were in their first year formed a line, if the line reaches the wall, a new line but besides the line from before. this is the same with the second and third years. people were chatting or being chismis with their friends. you were a second year, you were also at the first line, in front. you had emu behind you. apparently, you're going to meet with other schools for this. oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the teachers before P.E class told us that we were going to have some sort of festival with other schools, this didn't usually happen. but hey, I don't think any of the students are complaining. although you had to get on a bus to actually get to the location. so think of it as a field trip or whatever.

all the students arrived, and teachers, checked each and every line to check if everyone is there.

a few minutes passed, looks like everyone is there, just waiting for something though.

a vehicle can be heard in the distance, about maybe three?

"Alright, first years and second years will be together, teachers will be alone, and so will the third years. first years and second years, go into the first bus please."

all first-years and second-years went all into a singular bus, it had more space. quite a lot of space. the bus is long..but why would we be alone? maybe the other second and first years from the other school go on the same bus? probably, and you were right. as each student picked out their seat, you went to your seat, beside the window. nobody really sat beside you so yeah. though emu was right beside you on the other chair, on the window seat aswell.

she noticed you and waved, smiling at you. you smiled back at the pink-haired girl and waved back. you grabbed your bag, grabbing your phone out of the pocket you placed it in before.

you grabbed your earphones and connected them to your phone so you could listen to something.

once everyone was seated, some sort of tv show played. the people in the back couldn't even watch it so they were probably chatting, playing, or just generally sleeping.

the bus started to move, you looked out of the window while your favorite song is playing in the background, and you noticed the third years were just boarding the bus they were supposed to go into. I'm guessing the teachers would be the last to arrive at where ever you guys are going.

you heard a notification, from your mother. you opened the notification, revealing the message.

 - IN TEXT -

THE BEST MOM.

the best mom

did you say hello to your boyfriendd?

best child ever

mom, what I said was a joke.

the best mom

thats going to change! i have a feeling.

the best child ever

mama, no. He's just a good friend of mine, nothing else.

the best mom

well, we'll see then!

 - OUT OF TEXT - 

you sigh, knowing your mom, she would probably still think rui is your boyfriend. I mean you did have a tiny crush on the man, okay scratch the tiny crush, you had a big fat crush on the man.

but hey, you would kill the person if they told someone that you had a crush on the lilac-haired man.

anyway, aside from that, the bus driver told us that were near the school, guess second and first years at that school would join us.

the bus suddenly halted to a stop, right in front of a school, students out of the school kinda. some teacher told the first and second years to go to our bus, pointing at our bus. oh well, more company means more ruckus. yay..?

the bus door opened, letting students go inside. as the other students find their seats, about 3 people went to your seat, a female who kinda looks short. maybe long hair? her hair is green. the other two are men, one with blonde hair, the other is just uh, your friend, rui.

the girl went to sit beside emu, the blonde went behind. damn. loner. no, I'm joking don't ever call someone that. anyway, rui sat beside you. you could care less, you opened your phone, turned off the music, and went to your favorite game again. 

>>>

>>>

okay, that's that, so sorry if I made you guys wait, ill try to continue this as soon as possible with the period comfort. i was trying to figure out if i should get a wolf cut, i ended up saying yeah. anyway new chapters might come out later ! and thank you all so much for 800+ reads, I love you all /p and appreciate all of you, did not expect this book to actually get love, but hey. you never know.

period can suck ass, I'm on my menstrual now. and I have to wear white tomorrow. anywayy, love you all /p, see you on the next chapter !

(✿◡‿◡)