Chapter 11

The parents stared at the letters in their hands. It had been delivered late last night but none of them had opened them until the morning.
Whispers started between the families when the doors opened to appear the infamous whore and prince, Uchiha Sasuke.

"Is this true?" Kushina questioned.
Sasuke met her eyes, clear confusion dancing in his tired face.
"What's true?" He asked not getting it.
"That we have to leave. Well if our daughters don't seem capable of becoming your wife." Kushina spat.

Sasuke instantly looked at Itachi who sighed.

"Yes it's true Kushina." Itachi stated, "yesterday the largest argument on this subject broke out. I along with Naruto thought it be best for every family who knows this'll become a problem in the near future should go home."
Minato slammed his hands on the table, "Naruto?!"

"Yes?"
The families watched as the quickly infamous Naruto came from behind the door. Minato snatched the letter from his wife and slammed it on the table.
"Explain this."
His blazing eyes met Narutos. She narrowed her eyes and took the letter from the table.

"... What is there to explain? The letter is wrote out exactly as I had stated the day prior."
"Why? was it sent out in the first place?"
Naruto looked back into her fathers blazing azure eyes.
"Yesterday an argument broke out between three families I will save the humiliation of. That was also not the first argument I've had to break off because some parents think their daughter is too great for "competition". I have had this letter sent out for such families to leave so I will not have to deal with unnecessary problems while I also have to deal with twenty young lady's for this.. prince." Sasuke glared at Naruto, hinting the hesitation. "This letter is simply for those families who will start unnecessary problems for the his majesty and-or myself. As one of those families who haven't started any trouble, you needn't worry. This letter is simply a warning for those who also don't leave and start up problems."

Kushina sighed when she noticed her husbands noticeable relaxation. Naruto handed the letter back and Minato calmly took it before sitting back down.

"Now as for the rest of you. You have two hours to decide whether or not you want to risk staying here or leaving and helping the prince decide which lady of court and-or princess is best for him."
The families looked at one another and Naruto bent down to Sasukes ear.
"If anyone starts trouble I expect you to use your tattletale skills and inform me."

Sasuke shivered at the warmth of Narutos breath casting against his ear.

"And if I don't?"
"... They will only become a bigger problem for you and myself."

Sasuke side eyed Naruto as she stood straight and called Kiba over.

"Make sure all of the carriages are ready and horses are properly fed and saddled. I have a feeling many of these families will decide to leave."
Kiba bowed and walked out.

Sasuke hit Narutos thigh, successfully annoying and gaining the generals attention.

"Kushina wants to talk to you."
Naruto pinched Sasukes nape, "Queen Kushina."
Sasuke smacked her hand away and rubbed the nape of his neck, "I'm also a royal."
"But only a prince."

Sasuke 'tch'ed.
Naruto waved his attitude off and walked around the table to Kushina.

"How many families are leaving?"
Naruto hummed, scanning the table. "I can give you a list of who isn't."
"Either is fine."
"Hyugas, Harunos, Yamanakas, Namikazes, Sabakus and most likely Sarutobis."
"Sarutobi?"
Naruto pointed to Sarutobi Asuma, Sarutobi Kurenia and their daughter, Sarutobi Mirai.
"Oh... I thought Hiruzen was still alive." She sighed.
"No. Sarutobi Hiruzen died four years ago. The Fire Kingdom royals were invited to the funeral."
"Oh.. so you know his family?"
"Hm? Well we haven't spoken to them directly for two years now. If I'm correct Lord Asuma took over their estate being the eldest but Konohamaru is the true inheritor."
"Who's konohamaru?"
"Lord Hiruzens grandson. He currently lives in the Rain."
"And his parents? They were such nice folk."
"Died in a disagreement between the Suna and Rain. It was them repaying a debt for the Rain letting them in as if born there."
Kushina frowned and sighed. "Did they have a funeral?"
"Yes. Their graves are in the center of Rains and Fires borders. Konohamaru can be found around there around mid-December."
"You know a lot about their family."
"Hiruzen helped me cross the border when I was almost found and executed in the Rain."
Kushina gasped. "You were almost killed?"
"Well they thought I had come as a Suna spy. It's only reasonable seeing how bad their alliances are with the other four kingdoms."
"We've tried to strengthen it." Kushina defended.
"I didn't say you hadn't."

"Naruto."
The women looked down the table. Itachi was waving for Naruto to come to him. Kushina gave him an annoyed look but Naruto simply walked down to the table.

"Yes."
"Which families won't leave?"
"On estimation the Namikazes, Hyugas, Harunos, Yamanakas, Sabakus and most likely Sarutobis. Though I have a suspicion the Sarutobis will stay for other objection."
"Like?"
Naruto hummed, "I'm many things but a mind reader isn't one."
"I think you've spent too much time with Sasuke. Your beginning to pick up his sarcasm."
"But it is not sarcasm your majesty. Simply stating."
"How many carriages are you preparing?"
"All twenty. Precaution."
"Well if they all leave than we'll be in trouble."
"Prince Sasuke wouldn't mind knocking up a commoner."
"Naruto," Itachi scoffed.
"She has a point." Shisui grunted.
"Shisui don't agree." Izumi hit Shisuis arm.
"Only agreeing because it's true... and we all know it."
Itachi and Izumi sighed. Naruto gave a sharp nod.

~~**~~

Naruto helped Lady Aiji into the last prepared carriage and shut the door when she was properly settled in the seats.
The driver saluted her and grabbed the bridle before the horses trotted toward the gates.

Naruto turned around and raised an eyebrow at Sasuke.

"Fourteen girls gone. Don't mess this up."
"Mess what up? I never mess things up."
"Prince Sasuke I have successfully gotten rid of fourteen girls. Please, by the love of Kami, do me this one thing. and pick one woman in two weeks."
Sasuke shrugged and grabbed Naruto. Pulling her against him by the waist. "Found her."

Naruto dug her heel into Sasukes foot, successfully making him groan and kneel in pain.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer."
"What?" Sasuke looked up at her, clearly confused and annoyed.
"Well at the masquerade ball." Naruto lowered her upper body to give Sasuke a smug smirk. "You said I could step on your feet anytime I wanted."
Sasuke growled, "You can't be serious."
"Well Prince Sasuke. I don't know about you but I like seeing you kneeling down for me."
"It's better when a woman's under me."
"Well too bad I'll be tracking your movements more seriously now."

That made Sasuke storm to his feet.
"You can't be serious."
"Oh but I am and you know I am. No more drinking, partying, fucking or sneaking girls into the palace."
"... what if I do it without you knowing?"
"Hmph." Naruto clapped her hands on her hips. "If you can do that than I'll call you a fair opponent."

Sasuke smirked and grabbed Narutos arm.

"Great. Than I have tonight to waste my liver and become even more of a whore than you think."
Narutos face twisted into a disgusted scowl.
"Oh but don't worry. I know you'll stalk me and make sure no one tries to take too much advantage of me."