From when we were Kids

I remember the first time Naruto and I met. It was the day before Danzo was executed for betraying the kingdom and it was close to Izumi and Itachis first wedding anniversary.
October 30th.

Of course Naruto had looked much different from what she looks like now with her short hair, hourglass form and ruthless personality.
Back ten years she was the same height as me with her hair brushing her buttock even in her signature ponytail. Her eyes at that time seemed more full of life and her figure was just barely developing. Her chest was still flat enough so the black smith didn't have to put indents in her chest plate.

At that time I hadn't been as good as disobeying what my brother wanted like now. The worst I did was agh their chambers door, but Shisui always found me and always complained about the mountain load of work he already had and that I didn't need to add to it.

That specific day I had been running from the kitchens, just having stolen some pastry's for the Halloween Ball Izumi liked to throw.
The parties weren't that great if I was being honest.

"Hey! Hey your highness come back!"

Even back then when the servants and knights wanted to discipline me, they couldn't. I was of higher status then them even at age ten.

I laughed teasingly at the old coot as I ran from the kitchens back door and around the muddy ground. I was just about to hide behind one of the bushes in the back gardens when I hit the hard metal of someone's shin guard.
I had looked up to meet beautiful crystals for eyes. Shooting up, I took the pastry from my mouth and gazed at the girl in front of me.

In eye level, you could see every dark shard and swirling blue in her irises. Her whiskers were skinnier than now but her lips were just as full.

It had been the first time I had wanted to kiss a girl. Or anyone for that matter. The only thought running through my mind was how pretty she was.
Gorgeous was what you'd describe her now. Nothing short of gorgeous.

I had looked at her confused when she bowed. It wasn't uncommon for children in the castle to bow but I didn't want her to bow to me. She was too pretty to bow to me.

"Your highness may I ask what your doing?"
I had felt my heart skip at the innocence in her voice.
She was just curious; I told myself.
"Hiding so Shisui won't find me. He'll make me return all of this and it's not like it'll be eaten at the Halloween Ball." I glanced up at her blue orbs and extended one of the pastry's. "Would you like one?"
She smiled and took the pastry.
"So... what's your name?"
"Uzumaki Naruto, noble knight under commander Danzo."
I choked on the pastry and looked at her stunned.
"Your with the best Commander in the knight hood?"
She nodded and picked at the uneaten pastry. "I'm his second in command."

My face paled worse than my normal complexion at that. Why had I have to run into her?! I'm trying to run away from people like her!

"General." She bowed her head in respect.
My face worsened in color. I slowly turned around, already knowing who'd be behind me. And low and behold, my brothers best friend, Uchiha Shisui.
I gulped and looked back at Naruto.
"Hey if you could do me a favor and not humiliate me—"
"Uchiha Sasuke what the hell do you think your doing?!"
I winced at Shisuis tone of voice. He looked over me at Naruto.
"Naruto what are you doing here?"

I looked back to see Danzo grab the nape of Narutos neck.
"She's just following orders. I thought I'd help you by putting one of my roots in his highnesses usually escape route."
I frowned hearing that. Naruto seemed nice, or maybe she was just following orders to keep me rooted to my spot.
"That wasn't necessary. But if you'd like to help me so much than I'd like to talk to Naruto... alone."
Danzo raised his chin, but gave one nod in the end. After whispering something in Narutos ear, he tightened his grip on her neck and walked away.