Chapter 30

October 31st
  Ben still hasn't come home. I don't know where he could be and fathers not in much of a hurry to find him. He's spending the stash of Bens back-up money on the pubs. I don't see him most days.
  I want Ben back. He would be here laying in bed with him. He would be making me food. He and that silly friend of his, Darren, would be making the time go by fast until it's almost midnight and I'm tired.
  I want my brother back. Even if it means I have to get up from my bed and go to the palace to ask around.
  I just want my brother back.

End of Diary Entry

"¡¿Quien va alla?!"*Who goes there?!*
"¡Mi nombre es Uzumami Naruto! ¡Estoy aquí por negocios con respecto a Ben Staxs! ¡Sería un granjero o un jardinero!"*My names Uzumami Naruto! I'm here on business to ask about a Ben Staxs! He would be a barn boy or gardener!*
"¿De qué Reino?"*From what Kingdom?*
"Konohagakure!"

Another guard came up and Naruto watched as they talked. One nodded and the gates opened.

"¡Gracias!"*Thank you!*

Naruto dismounted the horse and led him through the rising gates. At the entrance a guard wearing the winter gear, stalked up to her.

"Mis nombres José. Los muchachos del granero estarían adentro comiendo a esta hora si me sigues."*My names Joseph. The barn boys would be inside eating at this time if you'll follow me.*
Nodding, another guard took Narutos horse as she followed Joseph toward the castle she had only imagined from her childhood. It still looked the same.
Same luscious green grass and the different colored leaves on the trees. The bricks were a pale bash, much different from the Fire palaces red. It's dark-wooden doors opened by two well dressed butlers, showing the blue carpet she once ran on and from Iruka. In the entrance hall a painting of the family of four was hung.

"¿Es tu primera visita a Kaze no Kuni? Habríamos esperado que el Rey Minato y la Reina Kushina regresaran antes de que tuviéramos visitas del Fuego."*Is it your first visit to Kaze no Kuni? We would have expected King Minato and Queen Kushina back before we had any visitors from the Fire.*
"Nací en el Viento pero sí, ha pasado bastante tiempo desde que volví. No estoy aquí por un asunto real oficial, pero el Rey y la Reina saben que estoy aquí."*I was born in the Wind but yes, it has been quite some time since I've been back. I'm not here on official royal business but the King and Queen have knowledge that I am here.*

Joseph nodded and went down some stairs with Naruto not far behind his tail.

"¿Qué es ese asunto que tienes con uno de los muchachos del granero? Estoy seguro de que no es nada importante."*What is this business you have with one of the barn boys? I'm sure it's nothing important.*
"No es un asunto importante. Solo era amigo de su hermana menor cuando era niño y al ver que estoy aquí, pensé en saludarlo."*It's not an important matter. I was just friends with his younger sister when I was a child and seeing I'm here, I thought I would say hi.* Naruto easily lied. She never had friends as a child and certainly wasn't allowed from the gates.

Joseph opened a door and the once chaotic and loud room quieted down. Naruto entered and he stepped out to give her a semi-private conversation.
The men stared at her, and many shamelessly looked over her armor and what wasn't hidden from it.

"¿Quién de ustedes conoce a Ben Staxs oa Darren Zanks?"*Which one of you knows a Ben Staxs or Darren Zanks?*
"¿Qué es para ti?"*What's it to you?*
"Necesito decirle a la hermana de Ben algunas noticias."*I need to tell Bens sister some news.*
The men looked at each other, before a dark haired, dark eyes man stood. "Conozco a Ben. Solía ​​ir a su casa a veces con Darren y él."*I know Ben. I used to go over to his house with Darren and him.*
"¿Donde vive el?"*Where does he live?*
"Dime por qué quieres ver a Anastasia primero."*Tell me why you want to see Anastasia first.*
Naruto looked at him annoyed. "Te dije. Tengo algunas noticias que contarle; ahora dime dónde vive."*I told you. I have some news to tell her; now tell me where she lives."
"¿Qué noticias no puedes decirle a sus compañeros de trabajo?"*What news that you can't tell his co-workers?*
"Bens muerta."*Bens dead.*
The room rang in cold silence as the men continued to stare at her.
"¿Me puede dar direcciones a su hermana ahora? Creo que es justo que ella lo sepa."*Can you give me directions to his sister now? I think it's only fair she knows.*
"... Viven en el centro de Uzushiogakure. Cerca del pub de la ciudad en el callejón malo."*... They live in the center of Uzushiogakure. Near the citys pub in the back alley.*
"Gracias."*Thank you.*