Chapter 23

"Oh my kami. Oh. My. Fucking. Kami!"
"Would you chill the hell out?"
"No I won't chill the fuck out! You just spent... I don't even know how much money! On one girl and a sword. Why do you even need the sword?!"

Earl rolled his eyes and slid Narutos weightless body from his shoulder. He tied the rope on the wood pole holding their "hide out" up.

"The sword is of one of a kind Darren." He took the leather sheath and slid the sword free. The clean metal shimmered from the kilns fire. "You'll find nothing like this anywhere else."
Darren scoffed, "It's a piece of scrap."
Earl glared at him and stalked toward Sasuke who laid in the corner, his breath raspy and consciousness coming in and out. He grabbed the Uchihas raven-hair, and ran the blade from the princes hip to his shoulder blade.
Sasuke groaned in pain as the sharp blade cut his pale flesh and blood surfaced from the new wound.

Ben stared disapprovingly at Earl.
"Your going to misuse a sword that cost 799,845.00¥ (six thousand wave dollars) on a whore we're supposed to at least keep alive?"
Earl rolled his eyes and let Sasukes hair go. He wiped the Uchihas blood from the sword onto a handkerchief.
"Would you rather me use it on that whore?" He gestures to Naruto.
"We spent more money than we could ever get our hands on for eons Earl! Do you not understand that? You spent 346,615,100.00¥ (2,600 million wave dollars) on both!! Where in kamis good name are you going to get that much money?!"
Earl pointed the tip of the unsheathed sword at Sasuke. "He'll do."
Darren scowled. "And what the hell do you plan to do with this bitch?" He grabbed the blindfold on Narutos eyes and threw it off, "Kill her afterwards? That's a complete waste of money!" He hissed.

Naruto glanced around the "hide out" under her eyes lashes as Darren continues his rant about how it was worthless to buy her.
The room is shabby and dark. Though night has never been a problem for her.

The pole she was currently tied to was in the centre of the small place. Behind her was a table with small bottles on it, though she couldn't see what the bottles were. A kiln blazing fire from inside the copper door was beside a case of stairs and a hatch was above.
Sasuke wasn't too far from her, having the room being as big as a storage closet.

Darren grabbed her cheeks, forcing her to look up and absorb their features.

Darren looked like any commoner from Amaterusa. Dark brown hair, emerald eyes, dark skin and a burn ran up his forearm, most likely from the fact he's a blacksmiths son. The creases in his fingers gave that away like his scrappy patched bash shirt and brown jeans with black boots.
Earl was your American-white-boy. He has dusty blonde hair and night-sky blue eyes. His skin is a light tan with a dark shirt and ripped jeans. He wore black boots and a singular bracelet around his wrist.

Earl jerked Naruto from Darren's grasp.

"What the fuck are we gonna do? Waste money we don't have on brothels?" He rolled his eyes as if it were obvious, "This little bitch will keep us company. And when we're done with her we can sell her for a reasonable price."
Ben crossed his arms, coming into the conversation again. "That's a terrible plan Earl. By the time your done with her she won't be worth anything and fuck princess over there will barely be recognizable by the time we're done with unnecessary torture."
Darren scoffed at that, "Unnecessary? He's the reason my sister committed suicide!"
Ben winced and Earl let go of Narutos neck, walking over to a small door beside the square table.

Naruto glanced through her lashes at Ben.
He wore a bash shirt and brown shorts. His black boots were shorter and stopped at the middle of his shins with dirty socks poking through. His skin was the pale-ist of the three with brown hair up in a sloppy bun and brown eyes. Dark freckles covered the main of his body.

Earl walked back and rested the copper on Narutos leg, the dirt pressing into her skin.

"This'll help them recognize him." Earl smirked and flipped the copper handle around to show the Uchiha sign.
"Your going to brand him with his own clan sign?"

Naruto clenched her jaw at such an idea.

"Damn right. And this beauty can be our tester for the heat."
"Are you planning on torturing every poor sap we kidnap or buy?"
Earl glared at Ben. "She's our property. No one could give a crap what we do to her."

~~**~~

"Wouldn't it just be easier to use this shit on them? I mean the princess is already on his way to knocking out completely and we just got that whore... do you really think she's a virgin? I mean who sells a virgin nowadays?"
"Orochimaru that's who." Darren hissed, "I'm honestly shocked Orochimaru let us in, when I was younger it was known only the wealthiest of the rich could be at his auctions."
"Damn he was that much of a force everyone knew that?"
Darren hummed, "Yeah... though it all seemed to calm down when a new general was announced. Of course by that time I was in the Wind." He tch'ed, "Kinda wished I never left. My sister died and the Winds just a sad sap of what I heard."
Ben frowned, "Well the Wind wasn't always like that. It only started when the oldest princess, her lady Naruto went missing. Everyone thinks she's dead by now but the king and queen seem to refuse to see the truth."
"Yeah and the Winds paying for it. I heard Sunas after the land because the majesty's didn't hold the end of their bargain."

"Are you two done chatting about politics?" Earl stood with a scorching Uchiha symbol.
"Do we really have to do this? It's completely unreasonable."
"Would you rather this on you, Ben?"
Ben sucked in a breath and shook his head.
"Good. Hold her down, if she's anything like the princess, she'll be a bitch to test on."

Naruto felt her fingers twitch at the statement. How easy it would be to tear these ropes from her wrists and kill them all... of course she would be at a disadvantage; having not eaten for five days and her sword currently on the table behind her.
It wouldn't be easy to beat one of these three men to her weapon.

Darren untied the rope from the pole and grabbed her wrists.

"Where are you putting the mark?"
Earl smirked. "Right on the back of her thigh."
Ben looked at Darren unsure. But he grabbed Narutos ankles when she made a move to curl into a ball, having it be a instinct for many years.

The two held Naruto on the floor. Bens look giving her a look of pity as Earl wanked the short-cut dress up.

"Just close your eyes." Darren had mouthed down to Naruto.
She knew it wouldn't help, but at least two of the men took pity on her.. doesn't mean she's changed her mind though.

Darren crouched as Earl positioned the burning copper just above where he wanted the mark. He positioned Narutos hands around his wrists, and then the excruciating pain began.
Ben clenched onto Narutos ankles when her knees tried to bend and kick free, and Darren's jaw hardened as Narutos nails dug into his skin.
She clenched her eyes shut and locked her jaw.

Don't scream. Don't scream. Don't scream. It was a mantra repeated through Narutos head.

Earl rolled his eyes at Bens pained look and pressed the copper harder into Narutos skin. She groaned out in pain. Not an exact cry or scream, but just the small noise told the men how painful it was.

And Earl didn't seem to care.