Chapter 36

November 8th,
Naruto had let me sit in the investigations yesterday. It was like a huge maze your trying to get through just to get the truth out of the women. It's amazing how many females are here. Some look to be younger than I am and some look around my mothers age when she died (forty). Many of the girls range from eighteen to twenty-three... or so that's what Naruto had told me when I asked about the age differences.
But either way I hadn't expected there to be a third day of these investigations. And I'm sitting in on them right now.
I'm finding it hard to concentrate with the pains running through my abdomen but once everything's over, I'll ask Naruto about it. I don't need to distract her even more than I already do.

End of Diary Entry

"W-what is she writing?! Why is she writing?! You don't believe me do you?! You don't believe I'm pregnant with Sasuke-kuns child!"
Naruto rubbed her forehead. "How are you so rowdy in the morning. It's mid-morning with the rain still pouring woman." Sighing Naruto looked at me. I got the hint and put my diary down.
I'll have to finish the entry later.
"Ma'am if you'd sit back down I'd like you to tell me exactly when you conceived with prince Sasuke."
"I already told you! October 19th of this fall! Are you def or something?!"
Naruto tapped her finger on top of the table. "You do understand ma'am that your symptoms would only begin to appear six weeks into your pregnancy. It's November 8th, three weeks from October 19th, so either your lying to me, a general. Or you've conceived another man's child."
"Impossible! Sasuke-kun took my virginity! He's the man I love!"
Naruto looked purely annoyed as the woman continued to rant. I didn't know how the Fire worked but in the Wind, every commoner girl lost their virginity around the age of fourteen. Some even sooner so having your virginity taken at age nineteen would be quite a shock in my Kingdom.
"Kiba!"

Inuzuka Kiba walked in and grabbed the woman's arm.
"Time to go lady."
"Wha—No! No! You can't kick me out! You can't hurt Sasuke-kuns and Is' baby!"
"Better find shelter than. Kiba."
I watched as Kiba forced the woman and her thrashing glory out, only for a new woman to come in. I pulled my blanket up and snuggled on Narutos lap.

"Ah general Naruto... I see your back from whoring out is that correct?"
I was shocked by the girls entry to this investigation. She looked younger than I.
"Akio I see your tongue is as ruthless as your cooch."
She rolled her eyes. "Pussy. You can call it a pussy."
"I wouldn't want to offend cats, I quite like them."
"Seeing your still watching over Sasuke who wonders to me regularly, I can tell. Your always looking for a heart break aren't ya, wishing prince Sasuke would allow you to join him in his bed." She pouted.
Naruto only smirked and laughed. She rested her elbow on the table and looked at Akio with such sick glee it made me feel sick. "Too bad seeing you got the man who climbs in for your cooch while I got the child who climbed in scared of thunderstorms."
Akio clenched her fists and glared at Naruto. I couldn't catch what she was saying as the pain returned from my lower abdomen.
Ah... my vagina felt like it was on fire.
Closing my eyes, I breathed deeply and calmly, I couldn't disturb Naruto. Not when she's having such a conversation with this Akio girl.

"-anyway you know why I'm here."
"Enlighten me like you do every year."
"I may be pregnant. The symptoms match up with Sasukes last visit on the 1st of October."
Naruto flipped a piece of paper on her clipboard.
"And those symptoms are."
"Nausea, vomiting, cravings and abdominal pains."
"Any bleeding?"
"Just a bit. I wake up with it on my sheets almost every morning."
"Akio that's a miscarriage."
I gasped silently.
A miscarriage? Those things actually happen.
Akio only rolled her eyes as if she couldn't care less. "I know. I'm here for that pill, I'll be out of your hair afterwards."
Naruto sighed and called Kiba in once more. "Get Akio the pill and send her on her way."
"Right.. it's nice to see you again Akio."
"You too Kiba, how's the love life going?"