Chapter 16

It was around midnight. The craziest time for employees in pubs.
Sadly —at least for Naruto— there were at least a dozen pubs scattered around the town and Sasuke hadn't ventured to the usual one they had become quite popular in.

So instead of getting a good nights rest to deal with other manners that don't include the Prince of Vanity.
Naruto was kicking in every pub door. Which, caught many civilians attention and her guard attire even more attention.

It was past midnight by the time Naruto entered one of the last pubs and, well, kicked the doors in.
The pub went silent as she walked up to the counter and whistled a bartender over.

"Yes?" The woman got one glimpse of Narutos attire and called the boss over just in case something was wrong with the pub.
"Has the Prince been around here? Uchiha Sasuke?"
Both, the boss and woman were quite stunned Naruto would be looking for the Prince. With her attire, sure, she may be a candidate for a knight (not like women becoming knights was ever a thing) but to actually be looking for the Prince.
The boss leaned his arm on the counter, just to get a closer look inside Narutos azure eyes.
"What's it to you cutie?"

With having enough and had done this yesterday. Naruto grabbed the man by his collar and pulled his stinky breath closer.

"Fork over the information before I shut your pub down and run your filthy business into the ground."
The boss looked at her surprised, but quickly regained his ignorance.
"With what? Kissing his highnesses shoes?"

Naruto slammed the man's face into the counter. Everyone gasped as some women let out a quiet scream.
She pulled him back up by his collar.

"Where's Sasuke you fuck? I'm not asking. I'm demanding you to tell me if he was here."
"He was." The woman quickly interjected, "But he left... with some men."
"When? Were they wearing knight attire?"
"I-I don't know. Maybe around ten... and I don't think they were wearing no knight outfit."
"You said men not women right?"
She nodded.
"Did you over hear the conversation at all?"
"Hmm. Not that I know of."
"They were talkin' about women. The men your highness left with were promising him free rounds at a brothel."
"Where?"
The man shrugged, "Didn't say."

Naruto let go of the pubs owner and looked around. Before looking back at the woman.

"How many men entered with Sasuke?"
"'bout five. Their up above now."

Naruto nodded and headed for the upstairs. The people in the pub went as far as to move aside for her, not taking their chances in a busted nose.

Upstairs was a different story from the pub downstairs. Instead of the rich smell of wine and other alcohol, there was a stench of cum, sweat and iron (womens period).
The sound was even worse. Screaming, moaning, groaning and grunting.

But at age nineteen, Naruto was practically immune to all of this. And the only person she had to thank for that, was the toddler Prince she has the pleasure of watching over.

Naruto removed each curtain of each stall sized station. But with each throw of the thin red or blue fabric, she had no luck finding the new knights.
Well, until she came to the last curtain. It was larger than any of the others. And from Narutos experience, that's where all of the orgy's and-or gang bangs happened.

Naruto grabbed the black fabric and threw it open to see five of her new knights hammered from beer and liquor with one (fairly young woman) in between them.
She walked in and grabbed all five of their scruffs, somehow pulling them all out of the pub and throwing them to the floor.

Being hammered and half-naked. The five young men looked around furiously and the panic lowered when their eyes landed on the general of the knight force (when in reality it should've gone up).