Chapter 25

Itachi slammed his fist onto the top of his desk.
Standing in front of him were the most trusted knights Naruto had assembled to help her find Sasukes location.

"Your telling me Naruto has managed yet again. —And I mean yet again because she always pulls this with Sasuke!— To cover her tracks?!"
Choji and Kiba lowered their heads in shame. They along with Shisui were the closest to Naruto and even went as far to call themselves her acquaintances.
Shisui shook his head. "We found her horse wandering near Orochimarus mansion in the woods."
"And?" Itachi glowered. He couldn't stand this.
Having his brother gone missing was detrimental and had him up night after night. But Naruto gone missing now too? Now he had to deal with her parents and her increasingly nagging father who actually seems to care more about her than her engagement with Sabaku Gaara who Itachi had recently found out, was in his fucking kingdom. 
The only plausible way this situation could get worse was Naruto being found dead or having vanished again. Sasuke, well Itachi couldn't even think about him without thinking about the worse.
"And it seems she had gone to orochimaru for help."
Itachi visibly relaxed, having hope that Shisui managed to find the stubborn girl in time.
"But as always Naruto has worked fast and... it seems she's no longer in Orochimarus hold."
"Are you fucking kidding me?!"
Kiba and Choji jump from their place as Itachi bursts with rage toward them. Shisui seems almost accustomed to this.
"Does he know where she is?! Did he tell you anything?! I swear that snake would be dead if Naruto wasn't able to control his slimy, manipulative-"
"Itachi language!"
Itachi glowered and shrunk into his chair. "Find them. Before I take action."
Shisui flared his nostrils in annoyance but bit his tongue and bowed his head respectfully. "Of course your majesty."

The two noble knights scurried from the study as quickly as possible when Shisui opened the door, and the cool-headed Chaplain followed them. After the door was shut and the three were a good feet away from any perky ears.
Kiba began to ramble about how scary that was. And Choji wasn't much better, talking about his sudden loss of appetite. Shisui only opened the doors to a seemingly abandoned study.

"Where are we? This isn't our meeting area. Is there a clue in here?"
"No." Shisui exasperated. Truth be told, he couldn't believe Naruto had left him with two imbeciles and gone off searching for Sasuke on her own. She should've known he'd gladly take part in whatever the hell she was doing to find him— though he couldn't understand why Naruto would go to orochimaru of all people.
"This is Narutos study. If there's anything about orochimaru she's been hiding; it'd be in here."
"Why would she hide stuff? That doesn't sound like the general at all."
He almost snorted at Kibas dumb comment. In truth, Naruto had so many secrets he was surprised they weren't catching up to her by now... or maybe they were— seeing their royal highnesses or her parents are currently residing where she works.

~~Down Memory Lane~~

Leo opened the door to Orochimarus horror movie mansion and was greeted with the sight of a single knight. A maid had lit the outdoor candles which informed the staff it was night and to come in shortly for the animals outside wouldn't wait for them.
He gulped seeing the cold look of Narutos right hand man.

"M-may I help you?"
"Where's orochimaru?"
"He's currently busy dining with Lord—" Shisui shoved through Leo and didn't bother to take his boots off as he stomped through the house. Leo whimpered at the pain now radiating from his shoulder, but closed the door and quickly followed after Shisui and the mess he was trailing behind from his dirty boots.

Orochimaru and Kabuto quickly felt, or rather heard, Shisuis presence. He stopped before the long rectangular table.
Orochimaru sat his fork and knight down and smiled at the unexpected guest. Though he couldn't say he didn't expect this from one of Narutos underlings. She always had terrible manners when it came to her temper; and it seems her underlings weren't much better.

"Where's Naruto?"
Orochimaru raised one invisible eyebrow at him. "Why do you think we should know the whereabouts of your leader?"
Shisui slammed his fist onto the table, shaking it but not quite breaking the sturdy wood. "I'm not here to fuck around." He glowered, obviously sleep and food deprived in his hunt for the general. "I have one idiot missing, I don't have time to worry about another."
"Surely you do if your here." The snake gave a mocking chuckle his husband failed to find amusing in this situation.
Kabuto leaned back in his chair, needing his fingers together. "Naruto isn't currently here Shisui. You just missed her."
"Bullshit. Her horse was found roaming the area."
He shrugged. "Maybe she was... kidnapped."
Shisui made a move to grab Kabutos collar and was successful, though that did lead to wiping the amusement off one manipulative asshole.
"Where is she?"
"Finding your dear prince what else." Orochimaru hissed, his eyes narrowed at the hand balling his wife's collar. "Isn't it common knowledge to you lot? If one goes missing so does the other."
"Yet they're usually back by now. So tell me where you took her."
Orochimaru stood and took Shisuis wrist, wanking it away from Kabuto. "She left early this morning. Though it seems your six days too late." He hissed and threw Shisuis arm down. "You call yourself a knight but while you were twiddling your thumbs, Naruto was looking for your prince. Now leave my home while I still have the decency to not kill you."
Shisui sneered, and reluctantly left the creepy mansion.

Orochimaru turned to Kabuto. "You had Mitsuki track Narutos location yes?"
He nodded, "If anything risking her life should happen, we'll be notified."
Orochimaru slid back down into his chair and nodded. "Good."

~~End of Memory Lane~~

Ben stared at Naruto in horror.
"No. No no no no no. I-I only signed up t-to kidnap one royal! N-n-n-not t-two!" He screamed.
Naruto stared at Ben, watching as he freaked out and fumbled around the small hide out. He grabbed a key from within one of the empty cupboards and bolted for the ladder up to the latch.
Naruto watch with a stone expression as he dropped the key twice, had to climb down the ladder twice, climb back up the ladder and finally put the key inside the latch. Sadly his horror filled actions were in vain as the latch popped open as soon as he twisted the key.
She could hear Earl and Darrens voices and watched Bens Adam's apple bob as he tried to fool his ally's with a calm facade.

"What's up with you?" Darren inquired at the sight of Bens panicked eyes.
"N-nothing." He gulped.
"Well get out of the way. We need to come down too."
"O-oh... right."

Ben made his way down the ladder and turned to Naruto, a look of horror on his face as he remembered Narutos warning.
Earl jumped down, shaking the pole Naruto was tied to and Darren tossed him two bags. One Naruto knew was filled with food, and the other... well the jingling of bottles didn't sound too good.