|| Chapter XXXVII ||

Word Count : 2236 words

A/N's :

I'm really sorry for the delay. I had a lot of work irl, assignments and deadlines to meet. I even had exams interspersed in between. So sorry about that once again.

Here's a super cool chapter to make up for it! 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : Tartarus)
( (F/N) (L/N) POV )

"Toga, leave me."

"But I wanna stay by Mr. (F/N)'s side!" the deranged girl squealed. "Like, this is the first time I've ever been in such a large scale villain operation! I'm super psyched!"

"That doesn't give you a reason to needlessly cling to my arm....."

The small boat slowly continued to sail through the Sea of Japan, occasionally bumping into small rocks or such.

Our destination: Tartarus.

"I see the island," Mr. Compress shouted from the deck. "I see the steel walls, I mean. How are we supposed to get in?"

"I bamboozle the guard into giving me an access card," I said clearly. "Dabi, Muscular, Moonfish and I are on the attack team. Magne, Compress and Spinner on defense. Toga, Mustard and Twice on support."

"Now that I think about it, where's Kurogiri and Shigaraki?" Magne asked. "I thought they would be here."

"All For One and I had a small talk," I replied. "They're gonna pull off some move in the city to create panic and confusion, so that the Heroes don't arrive at Tartarus anytime soon. Something to do with the trip the UA kids went on."

"The UA kids went on the trip?"

"Some shit in the woods with the Pussy Heroes. Traitor's information," Dabi spoke up. "The UA teachers are there, so help to Tartarus will be delayed."

"Woah, I'm on support?" Mustard asked in a surprised tone. "But I ain't all that cool, (F/N)."

"That's what you think," I said. "Your quirk will be incredibly useful when taking down those pesky guards in a wide range. Remember well, guys. This isn't an all out attack mission. This will partly be stealth as well."

"Partly stealth?"

"We're searching for a specific someone with the Sharingan," I said. "You guys might not be able to identify them, but if you see anyone with red eyes like mine, all you need to do is utter my name to the said person. They should recognize me, granted their memories are still intact."

"Where does the stealth come in?"

"Toga will disguise herself as one of the guards and open the gates for us," I replied. "Twice will send in only our copies first, and we'll attack only when all guards are engaged with fighting our clones. There is no need for unnecessary bloodshed. But I'm not stopping you guys."

"Aww, but why not!?" Toga asked sadly, and she looked at me with puppy eyes. "Can't I cut some of those guards up?"

"Listen to (F/N), crazy," Dabi smirked. "He didn't say no bloodshed. Just don't overdo it."