Chapter 2

"Oh sweetheart, I'm going to miss you so much!" My mom said, hugging me tightly.

"I'll miss you too mom! But don't worry, we will skype and text and call all the time, and we already planned that visit home in two months right?" I reassured my mother.

I zipped up my last suit case that layed on my sheatless bed. I looked around my room. It seemed so alien... No posters, no sheets or clothes strewn about the floor.

Everything was all packed up. My mother shipped my bed spread, coats, shoes and things like that to Nialls flat yesterday, so all I had now was two suitcases packed to the brim with makeup, acessories, clothes, ect.

I hugged my mother again, trying to stay strong for her and not cry. Once we pulled away, Martin my step dad walked in.

"Everything set?" He asked softly.

"Yes, thanks Martin." I replied giving him a warm smile. I grabbe my carry on, and he took my two suitcases. We all headed down the stairs. The taxi honked from outside, signalling for me to hurry up. I gave my mother another tight hug, and did the same for Martin. We went outside and loaded up the trunk. Just before I opened the car door handle, I turned to them for the last time. Well for a while anyway.

"I love you mom." I whispered, trying to fight back the tears.

I quickly hopped into the car, and waved at them through the window as the car pulled away. 

*****

"Now calling all passengers for the UK, all passengers for the UK." The announcer said over the PA thingy.

I got up from the waiting area seat and grabbed my carry on.

As I headed over to the plane entrance I started to feel excited. I loved my brother so much, and I finally got to meet the people he always talked about 

*

The plane ride wasn't too bad. Just long and boring. I slept most of the way, and I was lucky enough to have the window seat. I was currently exiting the plane, and I started to keep my eyes peeled for Niall. After about a minute or two of walking, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I whipped around and saw that lovely blonde boy I knew so well.

"Niall!!!" I screamed. I dropped my bag and jumped on him, catching him by surprise.

"Miles! I missed you so much!" He laughed back, placing me on my feet again.

He had both my suitcases beside him, and I picked back up my carry-on. I tackled him in another hug, and he kissed me on the cheek. We talked and talked on the way to the car

(A/N didn't want to include all the customs and boring stuff like that.)

"So, when we go back to the house, the boys will be very...nice." Niall said trying to choose the correct words.

"I won't let them flirt with me Niall." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you." He breathed, his face showing his relief.

Niall sat in the driver seat, while I sat in the passengers.

"So is my room set up?" I asked him.

"Ya, we have your bed ready, but weren't sure where you would want all the other stuff, so we left it for you to put away." He smiled, his eyes still on the road.

The drive was short, and we chatted along the whole way, as if we had never left eachother. We talked about Martin, and the band, and all the things like that. When we finally pulled into the driveway, I couldn't hold my excitement.