Chapter 30

MILEYS POV.

I couldn't help the wave of strong tears that poured down my cheeks. This was so sad. Don't worry though, I'm fine. While the boys are out at the cocert, my idiot self thought that watching Bambi would be a lovely time. Let's not forget that Bambi is an extremely sad movie to begin with, now add being PREGNANT to that. I was full out sobbing as I sat cross legged on the couch, my tub of ice cream half gone.

"No! That's not fair!" I choked out at the TV, not noticing the boys walking onto the bus.

"Miley?" I heard Zayn yell from the front.

"In here!" I started a new round of sobs.

"Hey, what are you- woah what?" He looked at me on the couch, the rest of the guys coming in as well.

"What's wrong?" He asked, coming and wrapping his arms around me.

"It's the movie." Niall rolled his eyes at Zayn and pointed to the TV.

"Calm down it's alright." He soothed putting his chin on my head, keeping me close to him.

Niall made a fake barfing noise and once again wandered off to the bedrooms.

"But-why-did-they-have-to-kill-her." I gasped in more air in between each word.

"Okay, I'm going to let you deal with preggo lady, while we watch TV." Louis took the remote and sat down on the couch. They quickly flicked off the movie and turned on some reality show.

"They suck." I mumbled into Zayn's chest.

"I know princess." He laughed.

I wiped off my tears on my sleeve while I pulled away.

"Sorry." I pointed to his soaked shirt.

He just chuckled and went off to change, pulling off his shirt halfway there. I couldn't help but stare at his muscular back as he walked off.

Harry and Louis noticed me, and started laughing.

"Would you stare if I took my shirt off?" Louis joked.

"Gross!" I gave him a playful punch.

Just then Niall came back and he plopped himself beside me. I let myself rest on him, my head on his shoulder.

"Can you be a little nicer?" I whispered to him.

"What re you talking about?" He obviously knew I was talking about his attitude twords Zayn.

"Please Niall, just don't blame Zayn it's not his fault." I begged.

"Well it is." He stayed firm.

"For me? Please? He makes me happy."

"Fine." He sighed.

When Zayn returned, Niall got up.

"You want to sit here mate?"he asked, pointing to the spot next to me.

"Ya...thanks?" Zayn warily asked.

He sat down anyway, putting his arm around my shoulders. As we watched whatever random show Harry picked, he played with all the charms on my bracelet.

"Can I talk to you?" He whispered softly in my ear.

"Sure." I smiled a bit and got up with him.

I looked over to Niall who just forced a smile at me. Zayn led me back to the bedrooms and sat me down on his bed.

"I got you something." He bit his lip.

"You need to stop showering me with presents!" I giggled.