Chapter 17

MILEYS POV.

Niall was out at the store, while I was home with the rest of the guys. Ryan was going to arrive in about half an hour, and I needed to talk to them. They were all sitting on my bed, but I was standing in front of them.

"Please be on your best behaviour." I stictly said.

"We aren't children." Louis rolled his eyes.

I gave them a look.

Louis and Harry were sitting beside eachother in the front, and Liam and Zayn were sitting behind them.

"Louis, stop laughing every time I have to talk about Matt and my relationship, Harry don't make preverted jokes about everything, and Zayn,...just." I stopped talking and sighed, Zayn's hurt face killed me.

"Don't worry Miley, everything will be fine." Liam said.

"Okay.." I bit my lip, and everyone got up to leave.

Liam turned last at the door once everyone was gone.

"You're killing him you know, Zayn." He whispered.

"I wish I wasn't, but he screwed up." I said coldly in return.

"You've got to give him another chance, I mean-"

"This isn't your place Liam."

*

Part of me wanted to make Zayn feel as horrible as I did. He made me fall for him, then he treated me like a prostitute. I wanted him to be hurt, but I hated to see him hurt at the same time.

"Hey, Matt! Niall! He's here!" I shouted from the door.

"Coming!" Niall replied from upstairs.

"You excited?" Ryan cheekily asked as he leaned down to kiss me.

Our relationship was odd. We aren't dating, but we are, and he kisses me regularely, even when the boys aren't around.

"Very." I bit my lip before starting the kiss. He was surprised at first, but joined in after a moment.

His kisses were like junk food, they don't quite quench your appetite, but they're fun and addictive. I let him slip his tongue into my mouth and we stayed like this until we heard a cough from the stairs.

"Oh. Sorry." I pulled away and gave Niall an apologetic look.

Niall wasn't any taller then Ryan, they were about the same height, and had the same physique. I would have no idea who would win in a fight, although I have seen Niall get pretty angry.

"So where am I staying?" Ryan asked niall as they took his bags upstairs.

"My room, here." He pointed around the corner and they disapeared where I couldn't see them anymore.

**

"I want to talk to you." Ryan whispered after dinner.

"Okay, lets go upstairs." I nodded and took his hand.

We entered my room and, I closed the door behind us.

"So whats-"

I was stopped by Ryans lips slamming into mine. I was pushed up against the back of the door. I was shocked at first, but slowly warmed up to it. He pulled away,

"I want this to go somewhere." He whispered, kissing my neck.

"What do you mean." I chocked out inbetween kisses.

"I want this relationship to be real." He stopped and started to study my reaction.

"Me too."

"Perfect. I really like you." He took my hand.