Chapter 8

LIAMS POV.

This whole thing is actually quite funny, te way Niall acts like Zayn is trying to kill his sister. See, we have to go for individual recordings, and Zayn has already completely finished his. So all of us boys except Zayn and Miley of course will be gone from today to tomorrow, leaving just the two by themsleves for the night.

"Nothing. Will. Happen." Zayn said, for the millionth time.

"But Zayn, I swear to God, if you touch her..." Niall started.

"C'mon! We're gonna be late!" Harry yelled, already halfway to the car.

"Miley, just call me if anything happens." Niall hugged Miley.

"He's not going to rape me!" She laughed, pushing her brother off.

"I know but-"

"Niall! We're fine!" Zayn groaned.

Niall bit his lip.

"Alright, we'll be back tomorrow around 3, okay?" I said, grabbing Niall's arm.

"Thanks Liam, see you then." Miley smiled.

MILEYS POV

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Niall yelled as Liam had to practically drag him out the door.

I laughed, and waved as they got in the car. Niall's face was pressed against the window. Zayn snickered, and winked at me before snaking his arm around my waist. I giggled as I saw Niall's horrified expression through the glass.

"Bye!" I waved as the car drove away.

Zayn closed the door, and looked at me a moment.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, wandering around the hallway.

"We could go to a movie." He raised an eyebrow, seeing what my reaction would be.

"Are you asking me out?" I playfully smiled.

"If you won't tell on me to Niall, then yes...yes I am."

"Sure!" I nodded my head, and pulled on my sweater.

*

Zayn held my hand as we walked twords the car.

"I'll drive." He piped up.

I climbed into the passengers seat, and waited for him to get in as well. There was a silence as he started the car.

"So do you care what we see?" I asked as the car pulled out of the driveway.

"Eh, not really. What ever makes you happy." He gave me a cheeky grin, making me blush.

"So we won't tell Niall about this right?" I bit my lip.

"Unless you want me to die a horrible death, I think that would be the right thing to do." He chuckled.

There was another moment of silence.

"Do you think you'll ever stop smoking?" Zayn seemed surprised by my quick change of subject.

"Oh- yes...I've been trying." He trued to finish the convirsation.

"I'm not judging you, I really respect you for trying." I declared, meaning every word I said.

"Thanks." A smile tugged at his lips.

"Now you have to tell me about that mysterious infinity sign on your hip." He scoffed.