Chapter 20

MILEYS POV

I'm so torn. I want more than anything to be able to kiss Zayn again, but I don't want to hurt Niall. Liam keeps offering to talk to Zayn for me, but I refuse. If I ever do make a desision, I want to do it myself.

Zayn and I are on our way home from the grocery store now, and it's seems tense...I miss how it used to be.

"Miley, you know how sorry I am right?" He looked at me.

I didn't know what to say, so I did the thing I seemed to be doing so much lately, I burst into tears.

"I know! Don't you think I know that? I can't go anywhere or do anything without thinking about you!" Hot tears streamed down my face.

I don't know why I was angry, it was just so hard living with the boy you love, and not being able to be with them.

Zayn quickly pulled the car over, and unbuckled his seatbelt, and did the same to me.

"What are you doing?" I choked out.

"What I've wanted to do for a long time now."

He leant over, taking my chin in his hand. He tilted my face up, and looked feircly into my eyes a moment. He wasted no time in crashing his lips down on mine, with more passion then ever before.

"Promise me you'll never kiss any one else." He whisered in my ear, his deep low voice catching my breath.

"Y-yes." I closed my eyes, and this time I started the kiss.

We were made for eachother, no one could make me feel as good as he did.

"I'm sorry." I breathily whispered.

"For what?" He pulled away and looked at me with his beautiful confused eyes.

"I should never have left you." I closed my eyes. The kiss knocked the wind out of me.

"I should never have treated you like that." He looked at me seriously.

"Don't ever, let anybody treat you like that again. I still havn't forgiven myself." He leant his forhead against mine.

"What do we do now?" I let a tear slip down my cheek.

"That's up to you." Zayn gave me another kiss, then returned to his seat.

I let my head rest back on the seat as he started the car again, and began on the way home.

"I missed you so much." I smiled. I couldn't help it, I fianlly have him back again.

"You have no idea." He chuckled and turned into the diveway.

When we enterd the house, I couldn't whipe the huge grin that spread across my face. I helped carry the bags to Harry in the kitchen.

"What are you so happy about?" Harry quizzed me.

"I think I can guess." Louis smirked.

I didn't deny it, instead I just giggled and left to go upstairs.

"Niall?" I called as I walked down the hall.

"Over here!" He called from his room.

I went in and greeted him, sitting beside him on bed.

"Whats up Miles?" He set his guitar down.

This was it, I was going to tell him.

"I have something to tell you."

"Well, what is it?" He asked.

I bit my lip, my nervousness showing. I panicked...what if he got angry? What if he hurt Zayn, or worse, what if he wasn't angry, just dissapointed? Would he not talk to me?