Chapter 27

MILEYS POV.

"Niall, I have something to tell you." I said seriously.

We just sat him down on the couch, and all the boys were sitting beside him.

"Okay?" He asked, still confused.

"Zayn?" I held my hand out to him.

Zayn got up from the couch where the boys all were, and came and sat on the leather coffee table thing we had across from them.

"What's going on?" Niall looked around at the boys when Zayn came to sit with me.

"Before I say anything, you need to remain calm."

"What are you dying or something?" He joked.

"Um, this is really difficult to tell you... but Zayn and I have been dating for two months." I tried my best to keep my voice steady.

Zayn held my hand tightly.

"What?!" Niall sprung up from his seat on the couch. I looked over at Harry and Louis and they grabbed his shoulders, pushing him back down from either side.

"Two months?!" Niall roared, held back by the boys' grip.

"Niall, I love him." I kept my hand in Zayn's.

"You've got to be kidding me! You don't love him!" He huffed, at least he didn't scream.

"We are in love mate." Zayn urged, emphisising the 'are'.

"So this is what you wanted to tell me?! That you've been lying to me for two months? What else have you lied about?" He struggled against Louis and Harry, but he was no match.

"Calm down Niall." I sternly told him.

"There's something else." Zayn almost whispered.

"Well, go ahead, add to the list!" Niall once again yelled.

I closed my eyes a moment, taking in a deep breath.

"I-I may be, but definetly am, kind of, um...I'm pregnant." I finally said the two word sentence that seemed so scary.

Niall's eyes widened, and he shook his head.

"No you're not." He whispered.

"Yes, I am. You need to be calm about this." I held my bottom lip between my teeth.

"I can't believe this." He said, starting to glare at Zayn.

"You son of a bitch." He snarled.

"Stop it! He didn't do anything wrong!" I inched closer to Zayn.

"No babe it's okay." Zayn whispered in my ear. This only made Niall even angrier.

"This is not okay! You knocked up my sister!" Niall finally broke away from Harry and louis, and he got ip so he was a foot away from Zayn.

"Don't say it like that!" I shouted.

Niall completely ignored me, still glaring at Zayn, who was standing now.

"Well, are you gonna fight me?!" Niall pushed Zayn back.

"I'm not going to hit you." Zayn calmly said.

"You don't get it do you? You just ruined her life! You took so much away from her! How do you excpect an eigheen year old girl to raise a baby when her boyfriends off on tours, concerts, signings, recordings and interviews? This is a totally different lifestyle, definetly not one for a child!!" He finished his little speech, which left Zayn speechless.