Chapter 14

MILEYS POV

"Miley, can I come in?" Zayn asked, tapping on the door.

"Okay." I mumbled, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

Zayn came in and closed the door behind me.

"Aw, princess." He whispered. He grabbed my makeup remover an cotton balls from the shelf, and came on the bed and sat across from me.

"I just want to be with you." I whispered.

Zayn consontrated on removing the mascara that had smudged across my face.

"I want to be with you too." He pressed his forehead against mine, throwing the supplies on the ground next to my bed.

He took both my hands in his, fiddling with my fingers.

"I wish he would let me be with whoever I wanted." I pouted, another tear slipping down my cheek.

"He loves you babe, you should cut him some slack." Zayn moved his hand to the side of my face.

"You know sneaking around with you makes me feel bad." I smirked, wanting to change the mood to a lighter one.

He chuckled, and softly pressed his lips to mine.

"I'm starting to have an affect on you.' He whispered in between kisses.

"I don't care." I tangled my right hand in his hair, the other on his neck, pressing harder into the kiss.

"You should, I don't want to change you for the worse." His face fell as he pulled away.

"You only improve me." I dropped my hands to his shoulders.

"Then we have to tell him." Zayn's smouldering eyes shone.

"But what if he won't let me be with you anymore?" I pleaded against his dazzling effect.

"Maybe we can wait just a little bit longer." A smile pulling at his lips, before once again crashing them down on mine.

***

Niall stayed up in his room all the next day, only coming out for food. He gave me stone hard looks when we passed, but other than that, he spoke not a word. I smiled as I read my texts from my place on the couch.

'You ready for tonight?

xoxo-Zayn'

He was only seated seven feet from me, but we were in the middle of watching a movie with the boys, well except for Niall of course.

'I've never been to a club before. ;)

<3 Miley'

I saw his shocked expression and giggled.

'Wait-have you ever had a drink?

xoxo Zayn'

I bit my lip.

'What do you think?

<3 Miley'

His eyes widened.

'We are going to have so much fun!

xoxo Zayn'

I giggled again, I was very excited. The boys were all going to take me out, to cheer me up. Niall still won't talk to us, so we didn't even ask him.

'Can't wait :*

<3 Miley'

"Can you please stop sexting? We're TRYING to watch a movie!" Louis rolled his eyes.