Chapter 29

MILEYS POV.

It's been three days since the tour began, and I am now seeing early symptoms of the pregnancy. Not as strong as I'm sure they will become, but the start of it.

"So it's all set?" I asked Zayn once he came out of the living room.

"Yup, just got off the phone with them. They're upset, but arranging the first visit." He slipped his phone back in his pocket and came to sit beside me at the table.

Zayn just told managment about the baby, and they are going to be scheduling the docter's visits for us, as we don't know where to see a docter in whatever unfamiliar place we may be at that moment.

"When is it?" I played with the chain I gave him on his neck.

"Tomorrow at noon."

Just then Niall came in, taking a seat across from us.

"How'd they take it?" I was proud of him for making no rude remarks.

"They're upset, but I'm pretty sure it won't be leaked to the fans for a bit." Zayn answered.

Niall just nodded in return, and I devided this would be the best oppertunity to ask.

"Do you think you would like to come to the first doctors appointment tomorrow?" I nervously asked.

"Ya sure." He showed very little to no expression.

"So what's for dinner?" Harry practically yelled as he walked in with Louis.

"Shut up Harry!" I snapped.

"Sorry..." He mumbled, sitting down as well.

"You can't let her sass you like that!" Louis rolled his eyes when he sat next to him.

"Yes he can." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Those two were who I mostly lost my patience with. I havn't been irritable too much with the other boys, they're less...annoying. Yes, annoying is what I have found them lately.

Louis grumbled some words I'm sure where directed twords me, and I opened my mouth to yell at him before Zayn stopped me. He took my hand and gave it a light squeeze. I blushed and apologized to Louis and Harry once I realized it was just the pregnancy talking.

"Can we just order something?" Niall groaned.

I gasped, suddenly realizing a craving, my first actually.

"Pizza! hawaiin pizza, please please please!" I started to beg.

"Okay?" Zayn chuckled, pulling out his phone to call the pizza place.

************NEXT DAY.*************

NIALLS POV

As much as I didn't want to go to this doctors appointment, as much as I just wanted to punch Zayn in the face instead, I knew I had to go for Miley. I want to just pretend this whole thing never happened, maybe if I had known about them before it got so serious, I could've sent her home. The more I think of it though, the more I understand why they didn't tell me. I definetly would've sent Miley home at least.

"Ready?" Zayn called from the front.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and emereged out of the bathroom, to meet the two at the door.

I refused to look at Zayn, I had been doing that a lot lately.

MILEYS POV.

Niall came over, keeping his expression solumn as usual. I'm starting to wonder when he will swallow his rediculous pride and be happy for me, because he doesn't seem anywhere close to it right now.