Chapter 24

MILEYS POV

I havn't taken the infinity ring off since Zayn gave it to me. He is the most cheesy adorable sweet guy in the universe! He leaves me love notes on my pillow in the morning, he gives me butterflies. Here's one I got this morning:

Princess,

Happy two month anniverary babe <3 (A/N best estimatet) Meet me at the waterfront at noon? I love you :*

xoxo Zayn

I was so excited for today, it took me a while to think of what to get him, so I finally decided on a silver chain, with a pendant that read 'forrbiden love' on it. It will hang low on his chest, so it will easily be hidden by a shirt.

I got up and took a shower, spending longer then usual. When I stepped out again I wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel and entered back into my room. I changed into a pair of warm skinny jeans, with leggings underneath, and a TNA winter sweater. My hair was down in loose curls, and I used light natural makeup. I admired my ring as I practically skipped downstairs. It was already 11:30, so I had an apple, not wanting to ruin my appetite.

"You look nice where are you off to?" Niall asked.

"Oh, just going out shopping for a bit."

"Please be careful." Niall begged.

"I'll be fine, bye guys!" I waved to the rest of them, well except Zayn, he must've already gone.

I slung my bag over my shoulder, containing my phone, Zayn's present, a bottle of pepper spray Niall forced me to carry around now, my wallet, and some mints and other random things that go in a purse.

I hugged my jacket close to my body as I got in the car, as I had to wait for it to heat up. The drive to the water front was quick and uneventful, there were very little other drivers.

I got out of the car, and made my way down the pretty path made along the bay. After a minute I spotted Zayn sitting on a bench under a gazebo. I waved as I came closer, and when he spotted me he got up and waved.

"Hey Princess." He wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a kiss.

"Happy anniversary." I kissed him back.

We decided not to include the bump along the road we had, we just wanted to forget about it. We went over and sat down on the bench, and placed ourselves so we were facing eachother.

"I got you something." He smiled, and started rummaging around his jacket pocket.

He pulled out a torquoise Tiffany and co box, and I squeeled excitedly when I saw the familiar box. I started bouncing like an idiot,

"You havn't even seen it yet!" He laughed.

"I know!" I slowly calmed myself down, and took the present as he held it out to me.

I ran my thumb along the silver writing, it wasn't often I recieved one o these. I carefully took the lid off, not wanting to disturb whatever was inside.

"It's a charm bracelet." He spoke as I held up the beautiful bracelet.

If was silver, and was connected by many many small rings. There were already three charms placed on it. I spoke not a single word, instead my mouth was parted slightly, in complete aw.

"This one," he pointed to a small gold bikini top.

"-that's the first time I flirted with you, When you had to change behind Niall." My mouth was now in a smile, and I nodded, remembering that day, when all the boys were gawking at me.