Chapter 11

MILEYS POV

This is becomig more and more real. My relationship with Zayn is just so amazing. He makes me feel faint, I don't know how to handle myself when I'm around him.

I rolled over, realising it was already 10:30am. I was about to get up when something red caught my attention. I sat up, and realized there was a red rose placed on the pillow beside me. I took the rose and inhaled the beautiful scent, read the note that was palced with it.

'Lunch in the park, see you at 12.

xoxo-Zayn'

My heart melted, he was just so sweet. I couldn't hold back the smile that was plastered on my face as I hopped in the shower. I spent extra time, washing myself down with te best smelling soap I had. Once I was finished, I dried myself off and slipped on jeggings and a v-neck. I braided my damp hair into a fish tail that came over my shoulder. I had simple makeup, eyeliner and mascara, not wanting to over do it for lunch in the park.

I twirled the beutiful rose in between my fingers as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning." I dreamily spoke, still inspecting my present.

I pulled down a vase from the cupboard and glanced over to the table, noticing everyone was there but Zayn. Louis read my mind,

"He went out about half an hour ago."

"Oh." I placed the vase with the rose on the centre of the table and plopped myself down next to Niall.

"Aren't you going to eat something?" He commented.

"Oh, I'm going out for lunch."

"With Matt?" Niall asked, completely oblivious to the fact that there was no boy named matt.

"Um, ya-Matt." I nodded my head.

I heard some snickers from Louis and Harry, but I quickly shut them up with a stare.

"Did he get you that?" Niall gestured twords the rose.

"Ya, last night." I nodded again, not wanting him to know I recieved it this morning.

"So what's this Matt guy like?" Harry smirked.

I gave him an anoyed look, unnoticed by Niall.

"Ya, who is this guy?" Niall added.

I knew I had no choice but to answer, so I started,

"Well, he's a real gentleman." I stated, this being true.

"And..." Niall urged.

"He, um, he can sing." I added desperatly.

"What does he look like?" Louis smirked.

"He...he has blonde hair...and,...and he's from America." I nodded my head, wanting this conversation to end.

"When can We meet him?" Niall curiously asked.

I couldn't think if words, I hadn't thought of that, obviously my overprotective brother would want to meet this guy.

"Not yet." I almost yelled, getting up from the table.

"Um, I have to go." I mumbled, rushing to the door.

I quickly grabbed a light jacket and headed out. I checked my phone, seeing it was 11:45pm. I decided to walk instead of drive, to use up the fifteen minutes I still had.

The walk was good for me, I had some time to think. I thought about how much I liked Zayn, and how I might have been taking things too fast. Although it was okay for me to like him, I didn't want to seem desperate.

When I finally reached the park, I spotted a blanket on the grass about twenty metres away. I waved to Zayn, and he got up and met me half way.

"Good morning princess." He said as we came closer.

I ran up and jumped into his arms, one leg on either side of his hip, and my head over my shoulder.

"You're so sweet!" I dropped down from him, and he gave me a peck on the lips.

His arm went around my waist as we walked back to the blanket.

"You hungry?" He asked once I sat down.

"Starving!" I said, excepting the sandwich he held out.

"We have a bit of a dilema." I sighed in between bites.

Zayn finished his sip of pop,

"What's wrong?"

"Niall wants to meet 'Matt'" I put air quotes over his name.

Zayn chocked a bit on his food.

"What?!"

"What are we going to do?" He added.

"We need to find a blonde boy from america?" I asked hopefully.

"Are you serious? Are we really going to go that far?" Zayn asked.

"Well, what? Do you not want to be with me?" I asked, annoyed by what he said.

"No, Miley, I just meant that, this would turn into a really big lie." He bit his lip.

"Let's just put it off for a bit then." I nodded my head.

Zayn pulled me into his lap, causing ne to giggle.

"I love your laugh." He smirked, then kissed my neck.

I laughed again, turning around so I was stradling him. Our forheads met and I looked into his beutiful eyes.

"I love your eyes." I breathed.

He gave me a kiss on the lips, and it only lasted a second, before he fell back.

"Feed me!" He teased pointing to his mouth.

I laughed and grabbed a bag of chips from the basket, popping one into his mouth. I stayed seated on his rock hard chest.

"So do you really like this Matt guy?" He teased.

"Oh ya, I'm really into blonde guys." I poked his nose.

"Hey!" He sat up, returning us to our previous position.

"Do blode guys kiss like this?" He asked, crashing his lips down on mine.

************************************

A/N

Ziley is so cute! Be prepared for some surprises in the next couple chapters....

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA