Chapter 10

ZAYNS POV

I was so nervous about tonight. I was taking Miley to dinner, and we had to get around Niall. It wasn't just the fact that I was scared of Niall finding out, everytime I'm around Miley I seem to 'loose my cool'. I'm Zayn Malik! This never happens, I can get any girl I want, but I still feel like a 13 year old boy with a crush when I'm around her.

Another thing is, how long can we keep this up? Will Miley just break up with me once we had to tell Niall? All these thoughts and a million more raced through my mind. I was sitting down with the boys in the living room, and as planned, Miley just came down.

My jaw dropped, she was gorgeous, I can't believe I got to take her out.

"Bye guys, I'm going out." She tried to not make a scene.

Niall hopped up from his seat and raced to the door before she could escape. Her tight navy blue dress came down mid thigh, and had only thin straps that went over her shoulders. She had on black pumps and her hair was down in loose curls.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" He questioned, pointing to her dress.

"No where, don't worry about it." She tried to push past him.

"No where? How could you go no where?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Fine, Niall, I'm going on a date."

"A date?" He questioned, his eyes popping.

"Yes Niall, a date. You know where two people go to spend time together?" She layed on heavy sarcasm.

"Well I'll come with you." He said, going to grab his coat.

"No, you won't." She put a hand on his chest.

"C'mon, just to make sure you're okay!" He pleaded.

"I'm. Eight. Teen." She paused after each syllable.

"Fine, but please be careful." He hugged her.

"Oh my God niall you're insane! Get off." She pushed him off, and left out the front door.

Niall turned and awkwardly came back to sit with the rest of us. We were all just in the middle of playing cards.

"What's up with her?" Niall commented, picking up his cards.

"Maybe you should cut her some slack." Liam said, rolling his eyes.

"You don't know her like I do." Niall said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Well that may be true, but she is eighteen, she can handle herself." Harry said, trying not to sound rude.

The plan was for me to wait five or ten minutes, then go meet her by the restersunt, so I still had some time.

"Harry, just drop it." Niall said, his jaw clenching.

"All we're saying mate, is that she needs to have some freedom." Louis patted Niall's back.

"C'mon, you know what boys are like, we're guys, they'll take advantage of her in a second." Niall said, putting his cards back down.

"But she needs to grow up sometime." Liam said.

"Well not now!" Niall said a bit louder.

"Zayn, you agree with us right?" Harry asked me.

"Oh-um, I don't-I, um." I stuttered,not knowing what to say.

"Fine, I'm going to my room." Niall huffed, getting up and stomping away.

When he was safely in his room, I turned to the boys.