Chapter 19

MILEYS POV

I kicked off the hot thick covers from my body. It was one of those nights I just couldn't get to sleep. I looked around in the darkness, patting my blanket to see if I could find my phone. With no luck, I got out of bed. The clock on my bedside table read 3:35am.

It was far too early to do anything productive, so I tied my hair back and started wandering around my room. After a couple of minutes of failing to find anything to do, I left into the hallway. I was making my way to the stairs when I heard a faint noise. I walked up and down the hallway until I found the source. It was Zayn's bedroom.

I pushed my ear against the door so I could hear. There was a small glow of light coming from under his door, and I heard the strums of a guitar, then his low voice.

"Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this

I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it

'Cause here's the tragic truth, if you don't feel the same

My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

Truly, madly, deeply I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you kicked all my walls in

So baby say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you"

By this point I had silent tears coming from my eyes, I couldn't help it. He had the voice of an angel singing the most beautiful song. I felt my heart being tugged, and I wanted so badly to barge in and tell him how much I love him. I stopped myself though, my hand shaking just above the knob. I took a deep breath in an out, and turned to a door I knew would always make me feel okay, Liam.

He was like Niall was to me, except I could talk to him about Zayn. I quietly turned the knob and sliped in, closing the door behind me. I tiptoed over to Liam's bed and got in. What I loved about Liam was tht things were never weird. I could sleep in his be without it being really awkward.

"Miley?" He grogilly asked when I layed next to him.

"Sorry, I woke you up." I mumbled.

"That's okay, whats wrong?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up, I did the same so I was facing him.

The moon shone through the window, so the room had a faint light.

"It's Zayn." I let my head fall onto his shoulder, and he placed his hand on my back.

"What happened?" He urged.

I pulled back and a tear escaped.

"I'm in love with him." My voice cracked.

"Why are you upset then?" He cupped my face in his hands, wiping away stray tears.

"I heard him singing, it was so beautiful. Why does he have to be so perfect?" I sobbed.

"Oh Miley, this is a good thing. You know he loves you too." He let my face go, and held my shoulders.

"No it's not. Niall would never let us be together."

"Niall loves you, he wants you to be happy." He soothed, rubbing his hand on my back.

"I don't know." I fell back, and snuggled into his pillow.

"Whatever you do, know that Niall will come around." He layed down beside me.

I buried my head in his warm chest and quickly fell asleep.