Chapter 6

MILEYS POV

The last few days have been terrible. Harry comes out of his room every now and again to eat or go out, but that's it. Niall is still pretty angry, and won't look at Harry. Zayn pretty much hasn't left my side at all, and over reacts at the littlest things. It feels like the only sensible people I can talk to now are Louis and Liam.

I want this all to blow over, and to have things go back to normal. Right now Niall and Zayn are out at the store, so I decided to make the first move with Harry.

"Harry." I whispered, quietly tapping on his door.

"Come in." He muttered.

I pushed open the door, and saw him sitting at his desk on tumblr.

"Whats up?" He said in a monotone voice. He gestured for me to sit across from him.

I obeyed, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know, you can't keep hiding forever." I urged, placing a hand on his shoulder.

His breathe hitched at my touch, and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I'm so sorry." He breathed once I let my hand fall back to my lap.

"I understand." I sighed, meeting his gaze.

"I didn't mean to kiss you. I just couldn't stop myself. I promise not to do it again" he weakly smiled at me.

"Oh Harry I missed you." I flung my arms around him, and his deep chuckle vibrated his chest.

"Be nice again, okay?" I grinned up at him.

"Of course. As long as your boyfriend lets me." He smirked.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Well, I didn't see anyone else throw a punch at me when you were pushed over." He teased.

I blushed, and couldn't help but giggle. It was pretty embarassing how I had a crush on Zayn.

"Aw, Miley has a crush." Harry cooed, pinching my cheeks.

"Stop it Harry!" I laughed.

We exited his room, still giggling at eachother.

"Harry's back!!" Louis yelled, tackling him in a hug.

"Well it took him long enough." Liam rolled his eyes as he passed us in the hallway.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, truning my head to him.

"Sure." Harry agreed and we made our way to the living room.

*

After about twenty minutes of watching the film, I had my head leaning on his chest, and we were laying down.

"Um, what's going on." I heard Niall's familiar voice looming over us.

I snapped my vision up to him, and grinned.

"Harry and I are all better now." I laughed, and looked up at Harry.

"Great, well I brought home some Nandos for dinner." He said, then turned and walked into the kitchen.

Harry got up, and helped me up too.

We all sat at the dinner table, on one side of the table it went, Liam, Niall, Louis, and across from them it was Zayn, me, then Harry.

There was a minute of silence whilst we all munched on our food.

"So it's official, Harry's back to normal." Liam declared, giving us a grin.