Chapter 23

MILEYS POV

"C'mon princess I'm sorry." He whispered kindly into my ear.

I rolled over so I was facing him, his beautiful face lit from the dim glow of the moon.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm just worried about you." I sighed.

"Will it make you feel better if I promise not to do anything?" He kissed my hand.

It was the middle of the night, and Zayn had come in to talk to me about the whole Ryan situation.

"Yes. I don't want you to get hurt." I whispered. I held his face in my hands, studying everyone of his handsome features.

"You know I could take him though, right?" A small smile played at his lips.

"I'm sure you could, but your not going to." I gave him a kiss, only lasting a few seconds.

"I'm never leaving you alone again." He kept our faces an inch apart.

"I can take care of myself." I replied, keeping my eyes locked with his.

"I don't want you to though." He gave me another kiss, this one lasting much longer.

"But I have to." I sadly spoke when we pulled away.

"We're like Romeo and Juliet." He grinned.

"But better." I matched his smile.

"I wish we didn't have to hide this." His smile dropped, and he fiddled with my hand.

"Niall has made it pretty clear that this would not be allowed. I would rather have what we have now than nothing." I bit my bottom lip.

"I love you." He stared into my eyes.

"I love you more." I gave him another long kiss.

It was like I have said a thousand times before, we were made for eacother. Every kiss seemed like the first time, it was so easy to love him. There was nothing I didn't love about him.

"Do you have a bandaid?" He asked lightly.

"Why?" My eyebrows knit together.

"Because I scraped my knee falling for you." He smirked.

I let out a strange squeel/giggle thing, then kissed him again.

"You're so cute!" I gushed, ruffling my hand in his hair.

"I should go back to bed." He lowered his voice.

"You can't be so sweet, then leave me!" I teased.

"I'll always leave you wanting more." He winked, and swiftly gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Zayn got out from under my covers and gave me a smile before leaving off to his room.

I could barely sleep last night, my feelings for Zayn keeping a knot in my stomach. Was there anything wrong with him? I still don't know what came over him that night in the club, why he would do that, but I do know that wasn't the real him. My Zayn is sweet and cheesy, and gentle and loving. Not at all like what happened.

Eventually I drifted of into a dreamy sleep, filled with that gorgeous boy I love.

***

The breakfast table was very...weird. Both Zayn and Niall had accepted my wishes of them not going on about what happened with Ryan, and I was so thankful for that.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Niall asked.

"Positive. It will only make the situation worse." I finished my juice.

"But, if we beat him so hard he can't ever talk again..." He persisted.

"No niall. That's the end of this conversation.

************************************

A/N

Omg I wish every guy was like Zayn, he's so sweet! Nothing better then a cheesy line <3 VOTE AND COMMENT!