Tests and Results

TEST NUMBER -1

I held the broom and frowned. Surprisingly I have never once flown in a broom, not even in my past life since Kitsunes could fly.
I watched one by one sit on their broom and float.

All right, this wouldn’t be so difficult'

I also sat on my broom and held it tightly as I flew up high.

‘Huh…this is fun

I smiled and sat comfortably and flew around. I saw Yuno standing on his broom, showing off to everyone. I chuckled at his behaviour.
He then noticed me and came near me and stretched his hand out. I held his hand and he helped me stand up on my broom and I balanced well on it.
I saw Yami smirking at me and I sighed at his behaviour. He really wanted me to show off.

Then out of nowhere, Yuno used his power below my broom.

“What are you doing?” I asked and he pointed below me.

I then saw some filthy boys trying to look up my dress. I am wearing shorts so they wouldn’t see anything yet it pisses me off. No worries, I'll use this to my advantage.
I twirled my hand and my outfit started to change. This was one of my favourite spells.

(Art not by me, credits to the real artist)

I then summoned a dagger as Yuno made his spell disappear. I glared at the boys below and spoke in a dangerous tone

Do that again and I'll gauge your eyes out”

“No using magic” Nozel said from where he was standing.

“Not my fault” I replied and threw the dagger which disappeared into thin air.

I looked at Asta to see that he was struggling, but there was nothing I could do. To my relief, my instincts told me everything will work out.

I and Yuno then flew around.

Magic knights pov~

“What sort of magic was that? She could change her outfit and summon a dagger” Fuegoleon asked.

“I don’t know, but it was impressive. I wish I could teach those boys a lesson” Charlotte said looking at them in disgust while one of her knights Sol nodded in agreement.

Yami smirked knowing she was already in his squad.
He couldn’t wait to see the other’s reaction when they find out.

Meanwhile, William was trying to reason with Patri. Patri for some reason wanted to see her but of course, he couldn’t come out now.