We Won't Give Up! No Matter What!

Back to the fight~

Before I could say anything, Heath sent ice shards toward us. Asta quickly blocked them with his sword and shielded me.

“I’m surprised you’re still alive. But it won’t matter much as you can’t do much with those wounds.” Heath said to Asta.

I looked at Asta. He was in a bad condition, and I knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer.

“Not yet!”
Asta yelled charging toward Heath.
Heath sent another large shard at him but I destroyed it with a blast but the force of it, still made Asta fall…yet he still stood up and yelled
“I’m not giving up!”

I walked near him and placed my hand on his shoulder

“I’ll protect you. Go destroy him.” I said with a smirk and I saw energy returning into Asta’s eyes.

“You have no chance of winning. So why don’t you give up?” Heath asked.

“If we give up, then who’s going to protect them?” Asta asked.

I once again summoned chains but they were weaker than before.
Summoning my sword after a long time along with the combined magic
I performed earlier,
took a lot of mana from me.

But I’m not going to give up, Not as long as he’s with me.

“I’m going to become the Wizard King to protect everyone!” Asta yelled.

“The wizard king? You’ll be dead within a minute” Heath said making more ice.

“Not going to happen dumbass!” Magna yelled from behind Heath, his body engulfed in flames.

“If you want to kill them, you have to go through me first, their senior!”

“Asta! Time for initiation!” Magna yelled and we both knew what he was planning.

Magna used the last bit of his mana and said “Flame magic: Prison Death Scattershot!!!”

Powerful fireballs charged toward the ice mage but Heath summoned a shield and blocked it.

“Fool. That was your last spell? Now prepare to die all of you.”
With that Heath used his last powers to summon hundreds of ice shards. But he made a fatal mistake.

He forgot about me and Asta.

Asta hit the fireball which had gone past the ice mages and redirected it,
right towards them.
The fireballs hit the ice mages causing them to fall.
Heath tried freezing the fire but Asta charged at him and this time, hit him right into the shoulder,
knocking him out.
The fire then wrapped around the ice mages like chains.

Meanwhile, the chain I summoned began to glow and with immense speed started hitting every single ice shard above us.

The ice shards above the villagers were destroyed by Noelle’s magic shield.

“I guess you’re more useful than you seem. Have some praise” Noelle praised/insulted Magna.

“Shut up, I’m your senior! Why are you looking down on me?”

“Huh? You’re below me and-”

But before Noelle could finish, her shield broke causing a mini rain.
Magna laughed and said “Look’s like you still have a long way to go”