Rekindling the Old Candles

The attacks came faster than I had expected.

Multiple-range attacks were fired upon our magic knights who were on guard duty, easily annihilating them.
And within seconds, the diamond kingdom had infiltrated the clover kingdom.

I frowned seeing the mess and chaos. All that pent-up anger inside me started to rage on.

Suddenly Blushroom shouted excitedly

“It’s them! The Clover Kingdom’s strongest magic knight squad!”

We watched through the portals as the Golden Dawn entered the battle full-on.

Oh yeah, I forgot Black Bulls weren’t the strongest’

I saw Yuno walk right behind their captain, William Vangeance.

I also caught glimpses of Klaus and Mimosa.

The Golden Dawn had started defending and attacking instantly.

Yuno directly charged at one of the eight shining generals and absolutely crushed him with the help of Bell, his little wind spirit.
We watched as the fight continued on in various areas but slowly we felt like the diamond kingdom was overpowering.

“I know the golden dawn is strong but I feel like I should send another squad out” The wizard king thought out loud.

Heck yeah!’

“The other gangs are on another mission sir” Blushroom replied.

“You want me to go, Julius?” Captain Yami asked.

“Can you really do that? I mean you just returned from the underwater temple”

“Of course I can, I’m sure Finral’s out there somewhere” Captain Yami said as he started to walk towards the door.

But I and Asta were quick.
We blocked his exit and stood in front of him and yelled

“Let us come too!”

No.”

That was all Captain Yami said as he pushed us away and continued on his way.

“Captain! I can’t watch the citizens get hurt like this! I want to help in any way I can” Asta yelled out his point.

“Captain! I need a way to release all my anger and fighting them is the perfect opportunity” I yelled out my point

‘After all, I can fight the diamond mages without feeling guilty’

“Still no.”

“Captain.” Charmy said as she stepped up “As their senior, I shall go along with them and ensure they won’t get into trouble. So let us come”

Captain Yami seemed to be actually considering the thought now. He then looked at us, especially me, and said

“No fighting, you can go help the citizens and fix the repairs”

Asta and Charmy cheered while I simply smiled.

'As if that's going to stop me'

Asta, Charmy, Finral, and I were standing above a wall and watching them in awe as Captain William created a huge tree that took out almost all the intruders.

But I looked far and saw some citizens getting attacked by mages.

“I’ll take care of it guys!” I yelled but then hesitated