Annoying Beauty

We departed for the underwater temple, the next day, on the full moon night.

Noelle was feeling a bit nervous and our precious captain encouraged her by saying “It’s okay to mess up but if you do, I’ll kill you”

After that, she was good to go. Noelle created her water cradle and all of us stepped in but the problem was…

“Grey! Transform into someone else! You’re squishing all of us to death!”

Grey transformed to Charmy and all was good again and deep into our journey we went.

The first obstacle we faced was the water currents. They were so strong, that they sent our sphere in all different directions. I held onto the least scared one – Luck (Although the captain was the least scared one but there’s no way that I’ll cling onto him) —and tried to enjoy the bumpy ride.

After a while, the force decreased and we broke through the currents to a beautiful place- a coral reef. There were beautiful fauna and flora present and I was also expecting to see mermaids but spotted none.

Then we spotted something else, a water dome surrounded by whirlpools. That was our destination it seemed.

Since our sphere wasn’t strong enough to get through, so Captain Yami threw Asta at it.

(Captain Yami’s solution to any problem)

Asta managed to slice through the barrier using his anti-magic sword and I hoped he had landed safely.

The rest of us entered inside the dome as well and was surprised to find no water was present.

“So no mermaids huh?” I muttered to myself.

“Mermaids? Those are just myths, Rey. Don’t tell me you still believe in kids' stories” Magna said laughing.

“I suppose you believe Kitsunes are myths too?”

“Of course they are. Geez Rey, don’t tell me you believe in dragons and devils too?” Magna said teasing me more.

“Of course not. I only believe in idiots since one is in front of me”

“Watch your mouth, Rey!”

I stuck my tongue out to him and ran towards the others.

We sailed towards the water temple on Charmy’s cotton clouds and admired its beauty.

The moment we arrived, it felt like we were celebrities since the entire town crowded around us.

“Wow, it’s so rare to get visitors!”

“Are you really a magic knight?”

“How many missions have you done?”

“You’re really pretty”

“Settle down, settle down yes, I’ll answer all your questions,” I said a bit embarrassed by the sudden attention.

“Oi Hurry up and bring the boss of your temple Capisce?” Captain Yami said threatening them.

“Captain you sound like a gangster!” Asta shouted.

“He is a gangster Asta,” I said receiving a dangerous glare from our captain.

“That would probably be the high priest Capisce?” one of them replied.

“You can find him on top of the stairs Capisce?”

And they started following his idiocy…oh god.

As we entered the temple, the people cheered for us but I was sure, I heard one of them say…