The Star Festival

The witch queen glared at me angrily and twisted her fingers. I thought she was about to punish me again but I saw Asta raise his sword getting ready to strike Noelle.

“Vanessa! You can do this! You can change this!” I encouraged her.

Vanessa yelled as Asta got ready and the cat jumped onto Asta’s shoulder sitting there simply.

The others were confused but I sat down smirking.

I closed my eyes and started sending more of my signals. It passed around the entire forest calling every creature I can.

I heard a small squeak sound and spotted a mouse coming near me, heeding my signals.

Asta was trying to hit Noelle but Vanessa’s cat was protecting Noelle by changing destiny.

The mouse came near me and started chewing into the blood chains. Since it was just blood, it was not that hard. Two more came running and all of them ate the knot of the chains.

My hands broke free but I hid them from that witch.

'Thank you little ones' I signaled to the mice and they ran back happily.

By now the witch queen had learned her attempts were futile.

“You’ve grown Vanessa. Well done.
Now that power will be mine!”

The witch queen created a scythe and tried to attack Vanessa but I blasted the entire cage. The witch queen was shocked for a second and flew at me instead with her scythe. I summoned a scythe as well and flew at her.

The battle of the queens was about to commence.

I created a dome protecting others just in case and now it was just the two of us.

Our spells clashed against one another. She send a wave of powerful mana at me, making me feel like my body was being twisted.

I crashed to the ground and stood up.

She was flying right at me but my mana started glowing. My hair floated and my eyes glowed as the entire area vibrated.

I unleashed every bit of mana as I floated, with my tails and ears, purple mana glowing everywhere.

The witch queen was about to attack again when the forest surrounding us started to shake.

I smirked and yelled, “Come my fellow subjects!”

Suddenly the crows and other birds started circling above us. I directed my hand at the witch queen as they flew towards her, her claws and beaks glowing with my mana.

I heard her shriek in pain as more and more creatures started coming out of the forest, coming to stand near me.

Millions of birds were circling the sky, attacking the witch queen whenever they got the chance. Other creatures such as snakes, raccoons, wolves, foxes, and other small mythical creatures were coming out.

With a wave, she crushed many but they regenerated under my mana. My own mana was now creating creatures. Glowing lions and tigers raced at her, their claws and teeth emitting mana, along with the forest creatures.

I looked at Vanessa’s cat and gave her a nod. She instantly jumped the witch queen erasing her entire power temporarily.

The others were also freed now. Asta lay unconscious from all that pain. Only Noelle, Vanessa, Fanzell, and I were awake right now, facing the fallen witch queen.

Within seconds she was pinned down and my chains came around her and twisted her hands.

I walked towards her with an evil smirk, my scythe in my hands.