Well... They Learned Their Lesson

The black bulls along with Mimosa and Klaus began to cheer for them loudly.

“Beat their asses!” I shouted for them.

“Such vulgar words,” Nozel said shaking his head.

“You want me to say ‘Beat their behinds’ instead?”

Nozel looked at me strangely while I turned my attention back to the fight.

I was surprised to see Solid, Alecdora, and the other guy working together. We were also surprised to see them instantly coming toward Yuno, Noelle, and En.

Guess both of them wants this fight as much as they do’

Yuno attacked them quickly making the other 3 fall from their aircraft.
Dimitri instantly fired insanely powerful fire spells but Noelle created a water shield just in time.

“She can’t win just by simple defense spells,” Nozel said to me.

“Of course, she can’t, but who told you that’s all she has?”

Alecdora was now using a sand spell which started to suck the water from Noelle’s water shield, so Yuno grabbed her as they escaped along with the crystal.

Did they leave the other guy in there?’

Alecdora fired at them again causing them to split apart from each other. Yuno stayed by the crystal while Noelle went to the other side.
I knew she was trying to make Solid follow her and it worked.

I and Asta continued to cheer for them loudly.

As their fight continued I looked for the fire guy, Dimitri. I almost laughed seeing him getting squashed by a giant mushroom created by En.

By now Noelle had reached the other team’s crystal but Solid had caught up to her and now both of them stood facing each other.

Both Nozel and I tensed and got excited at the same time, ready for the fight which was about to go down.

Both of them looked like they were throwing insults at each other rather than throwing spells.

“Oh come on. We can do the dialogues later now break his bones, Noelle”

Nozel completely ignored my comment.

What really caused me trouble was when I had to focus on both fights.

On Noelle’s side, Solid created a long sea serpent while on Yuno’s side, Alecdora had created a giant sand soldier.

“Is the golden dawn boy not using his wind spirit?” Nozel asked.

“Huh? Yea you’re right”

“That arrogant boy probably wants to show off”

“The thing is… I think he can still win”

My jaw dropped when I saw that a wind tornado was created inside the sand giant, causing it to break within seconds. I turned around and saw even Nozel looked impressed.

Damn I kinda feel bad for Alecdora’

I turned my attention to Noelle’s side and instantly started laughing. The look on Solid’s face was all that I needed.

The sea serpent looked like an earthworm compared to the huge sea dragon that Noelle had created.

“So, about those 1000 coins”

But Nozel was still stunned to reply.
I took my opportunity and went behind him to whisper

“You know, if I were you, I would never ever disrespect Noelle again cause who knows what that dragon can do”