One's Arrival, Other's Redemption

"Reyana is my... granddaughter"

'Well the truth is out'

"What do you want old man?" I asked.

"Now now, didn't I tell you how to act to those superior to you?"

"And did you think I was gonna listen to it?"

It was a glaring game between the both of us. His eyes glowed red while mine glowed purple.

I still had no clue what his true powers were but I was past the point of caring.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but how is she your granddaughter, I mean she's a peasant" Nozel asked and I saw Captain Fuegoleon glare at Nozel.

"Ah, that's all because of her stubborn, idiotic father who decided to marry a dirty peasant"

"Watch your tongue before I cut it off"
I threatened and my eyes glowed even more as my mana increased.

"Calm down child. You don't want to cause a fight and ruin our family name"

"I am not part of your family and will never be"

"Like father like daughter, I suppose"

"Yes, and I am proud to be" I replied with a proud tone.

I started to walk away from him since I was sure I wouldn't be able to hold myself any longer.

"How long do you think you can disobey me? I already planned your future with a royal. It might fix our tainted bloodline caused by your father"

I turned around in anger "I'm only 15 you dumb asshole and you have no right to decide my future"

He laughed and continued to speak with that shitty mouth of his "I visited your parents you know and they aren't doing so well. Marrying a royal will give them the money they need."

My teeth clenched in frustration as I walked up to him "I will give them enough money so that they will live a richer life than the king"

"Such silly dreams you have. But if don't take action, I might. I mean it's been some time since I visited them"

Without thinking I grabbed him by the collar. I was sure people were starting to watch the chaos going on

"If you don't shut up, I'm going to cut your dick and shove it so far down your throat that you'll be able to pull it out from your ass. Now leave me and my family the fuck alone"

I pushed him back a bit and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm roughly. Red spirals came out of his hand and suddenly I felt as if my nerves were twisting.

I winced in pain as I got flashbacks from the Witch Queen.

I saw Captain Fuegoleon and Nozel instantly come towards me but Yami was faster.

Within seconds, Yami lifted Blaydon by the collar and brutally punched him to the floor.

'There's no way he just did that'

I gasped in shock. My eyes glowed with a feeling of happiness, pride, and satisfaction. But the truth of what just happened here started to sink in. No matter how bad Blaydon was, he was a powerful noble and someone close to the king himself.

Blaydon was clutching his nose as he slowly stood up. Blood leaked out from his hand as Yami and Blaydon stood glaring at each other.

The wizard king quickly rushed to the scene with the healing mages. The healers took Blaydon away for healing and the Wizard king took Captain Yami to a side, probably to scold him.